About this listing
My space is cozy, close to beautiful beaches. Ideal for couples and families with children.
Security, privacy, comfort, convenience and contact with nature.
Located in Jardim Acapulco, a gated community of high standard, just over 1 km from the seaside resort of Pernambuco one of the most beautiful beaches of Guarujá - SP.
The house has 3 bedrooms equipped with ceiling fans and anti mosquito screens in the doors and windows, 3 bathrooms, 1 comfortable TV room, 1 large airy resting room that can be used as extra bedroom (Has sofa bed), full kitchen , Barbecue, swimming pool, gazebo with sun loungers, all wrapped by a harmonic garden.
All spaces can be used as well as all the items available in the house.
Interaction with guests
- We have an employee responsible for delivering the keys (check-in | check-out). That will also give some guidance on the house.
- Eu (Host) will be available via cellphone / internet
Other things to note
- The host is responsible for collecting all the garbage (organic and recyclable) generated during his stay, and place it properly in the collection bin outside the house.
- The host is responsible for leaving the house clean and organized, dishes and kitchen equipment washed and stored. Remember that the payment of the cleaning fee (when there is) is for a heavier and fuller cleaning.
- After confirmation of the reservation, it is necessary to send the list of guests, containing Name and ID. This expedites the registration and authorization of access to the condominium.
- You will not be allowed to receive or host visits. The number of people will be restricted to the previously agreed.
- The condominium has internal rules of conduct. It is up to the host to respect them, as failure to comply with the rules will result in fines or cancellation of the stay.
- Sound high / After 22 h, common sense prevails, and only ambient sound is allowed, the condominium is quite strict with that.
- We do not provide linens and bath and / or toiletries (The guests accurately bring).
- Collect and separate all trash and recyclables generated during your stay. At the exit lay the plastic bags in the collection basket, located outside.
"We beg you not to leave leftovers in the refrigerator."