Welcome to our fully renovated 1-bedroom apartment in the heart of Chevy Chase/Friendship Heights! Our house is a 7-minute walk to Friendship Heights Metro/Bus Station and tons of shopping and dining.
The apartment has beautiful and modern finishes, new furniture, a fully equipped kitchen and a working space (Apple computer and a printer). We are proud to say that our neighborhood is among the safest and greenest in Washington.
This apartment is a part of our house and therefore we put all of our passion and love into remodeling and furnishing it. David and I tried to think of everything that a businessman, a couple or a family might need during their stay. Therefore we have a fully equipped kitchen with new appliances and such essentials as a coffee machine, a child chair and champagne glasses (who doesn't need that on vacation, right?). We also provide a laundry room that has: a new set of washer and dryer and an iron.
Our guests have a full and independent access to the apartment including the laundry room. Also, when weather allows, guests are welcome to use a grill in the designated area.
Interaction with guests
David and I are working from home most of the time and I am always on my phone -- so if you need anything, just email or call me and I will respond as soon as I can. We are very friendly and accommodating and we hope that you will have a very comfortable stay at our place. We love our town and know a lot about it and what it has to offer. Let me know if you need help with making a restaurant reservation, ordering tickets at Kennedy Center or finding the best coffee shop -- I will be happy to assist in any way I can.
Other things to note
Please note that we provide the following amenities for every guest:
1. High-speed Internet
2. Cable television
3. Apple computer
5. Child seat
6. Keurig coffee machine with a set of gourmet k-cups and creamers
7. Breville electric kettle
8. Individual sets of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and soap
9. Blow dryer
10. Pet bowls
11. Grill (when weather allows)
12. Additional blankets, sheets and towels are available per request
- Quiet time after 11 pm. It is the law of Washington, D.C.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors when entering/exiting the unit in the late night hours.
- Any noise or littering complaints will be enforced.
- No illegal activity.
- Please be respectful of our home and our neighbors.
- Please be clean and friendly.
- Enjoy your stay and let us know what we can do to improve your experience.
- Please let us know if you have a late/early flight and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We are a friendly and outgoing couple with a funky Georgian last name (it is pronounced as Doon-dooa). We love great books (hey, fellow GoT and Harry Potter fans!), hearty food, great coffee, good wine and fun travel. We've been living in D.C. for many years and love this town and its amazing culture and history.
We believe in always being there for our guests. Feel free to give me a call if you need anything and if there is any emergency -- we'll be there for you.