About this listing
This is a lovely open plan studio has amazing views of Cape Town, it's situated in the heart of Salt River an up and coming area in Cape Town. Walking distance from The Old Biscuit Mill.
Myself and my husband live here. It is a 86m² studio apartment. It has fantastic views of Cape Town, with 2 balcones the larger one has a Weber which you are more than welcome to use.
The bathroom has a shower - regrettably there is no bath.
The kitchen has a coffee grinder and several different options to brew your morning coffee.
There is WIFI (we stream Netflix and hardly ever have any issues) If you would like to spend your evening watching movies you will have to bring your own laptop or tablet as we do not have a TV.
The complex is situated in the heart of Salt River it is a vibey neighbourhood, please note there is some noisy times during the day with it being next to a school, during the day and into the evening you'll hear the prayers from the surrounding Mosques.
There is a communal garage with one parking space which allows for safe access to parking within the building. Please stick to the allocated parking space, Unit 9 (parking bay 7)
You will also receive an access tag to the building should you need to access the building through the main door.
Interaction with guests
I will welcome you and give an orientation of the apartment and neighbourhood. Should you need help in-between your stay with us I will gladly assist you and is more than willing to offer recommendations.
- There are two balconies in the apartment - you are more than welcome to smoke on the balcony but PLEASE do not smoke in the apartment.
- Please respect the neighbours by limiting noise and disturbance. No loud noise after 23h00. Also keep noise levels low when returning from a night out.
- Please keep us informed of your expected arrival time so we can be sure to have the studio ready for your stay.
- Please ensure that all doors and windows are locked when leaving the apartment and park in allocated bay at all times.
- Please report any breakages on check out.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.