Relaxed coastal shack with a cool scando vibe, bespoke and retro furniture, eclectic travel artefacts and artworks...our cute cottage nestles into its bushland setting and backs onto a reserve 2min walk from spectacular Inyadda Beach. You will love your stay in our Cuban green Aussie beach shack!
Useful stuff to know on arrival:
To access the driveway unhook the chain gate at the street. Please use the driveway for loading and unloading your bags only then park on the street as the grass gets easily worn out and turns to mud in the wet.
If windows deadlocked please use key hanging on hook at front door.
Shoes off in the house please.
For your convenience we have supplied basic essentials like tea and coffee making facilities, salt, pepper etc. Help yourself to what ever food is available in the fridge and cupboards.
Noise: we have awesome neighbours on both sides that live here full time. Please be respectful of them and keep noise to a minimum.
Pets: no pets allowed inside under any circumstances.
Smoking: only outside
Stuff to know on departure:
We hope you had a great stay and are now super relaxed and ready to face the world. When preparing for departure please note the following:
- Close all windows and doors and lock. Please don’t use the deadlock on the windows.
- Clean and put away all dishes.
- Clean out fire place (if used)
- Clean BBQ (if used) and place under deck behind stair case
- Pack up hammock (if used)
- Sweep and mop floors in house and bathroom
- Put away folding deck chairs
- Put out yellow and red bins on kerb at top of street.
- Hook chain back in place.
Our cleaner will charge us extra for excessively dirty and untidy state, unfortunately we have to pass this on to you if:
- BBQ left uncleaned
- Not leaving kitchen clean and tidy with plates washed and put away
- Excessively dirty floor and surfaces
- Loss of keys will be charged at $15 per key.
- Not cleaning out fireplace
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love travel and experiencing new places, cities, cultures, learning languages and doing bad accents...apologies in advance!
My day job is architecture and when I'm not working I enjoy doing other more relaxing stuff, like surfing, sculpture, building random contraptions, music, photography and riding around on my motorcycle.
My hosting style is pretty relaxed, you will have the whole place to yourselves during your stay but I am always happy to share some local tips and recommendations and be on call if any issues arise during your stay.