Sunny loft in Nachlaot, just minutes away from Mahane Yehuda Market (the Shuk) and transportation. This loft can sleep up to 5 with two single or one double bed upstairs, a futon couch that opens up to a queen downstairs, and an Israeli matress you can put on the floor. Recently renovated space with a lovely balcony.
We fell in love with this space the moment we walked in, and we hope you will too! Downstairs is one large room with a comfy futon couch that opens into a queen bed, dining room table, and kitchen. The recently renovated bathroom is also on the entry level. We have a dude shemesh (solar water heater), meaning you'll always have hot water on demand. There is a lovely balcony outside the glass door with ample room for sitting and sipping your coffee.
Enter the loft via sturdy stairs, where you'll find either a double bed or two singles. The loft is divided into two levels, sleeping and storage. The upper level has ample hanging space and a day bed for lounging. We have a spare Israeli mattress that can be put on the floor if you need more sleeping space.
You'll have access to the whole space. Due to our dietary restrictions, please respect our Kitchen Rules. You will have access to the microwave and kettle, and clearly marked glasses and dishes. Please use only the designated dishes. You'll also have plenty of space in the refrigerator to store and yummy goodies you find in the Shuk. Please also help yourself to tea and coffee and anything else you find on the clearly marked communal shelf.
Interaction with guests
We're happy to share recommendations for everything from bars and shops to adventures and transportation, so please ask if you need any tips or suggestions.
Other things to note
**Saturday ONLY: Check-in or check-out on Saturday must be after sunset.
- This is our home so we just ask that you treat it with love and respect.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony ONLY.
- You have partial use of the kitchen. You may use the microwave and kettle. We will clearly designate dishes for your use. Please help yourself to tea and coffee and any of the spices on our communal shelf. You may use the refrigerator as well.
- Absolutely no parties.
- A general policy in Israeli is quiet after 23:00. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Saturday ONLY: Check-in or check-out must be after sunset.