Beautiful Costa Rican colonial home with lush interior and exterior gardens and open air areas. Truly a wonderful oasis located in a secure and private neighborhood within the high end and commercially known areas of Escazú. Perfect location close to the best commercial centers, and restaurants of the area. 2.5 km from Avenida Escazú, Multiplaza and Cima Hospital. Walking distance from bus and taxi stops, 20 km from the International Airport.
Cozy bedroom with shared bathroom, beautiful open air areas and gardens to make your stay delightful.
You may use the garden / backyard, the TV Room and the kitchen. Please remember to respect my home as if it were yours.
Other things to note
If you need to travel with your pets, we can contact you with the best pet hotels in town!
- Quiet hours after 10pm
- Vegetarian hosts, we're animal lovers! :)
- Check in is from 2-4pm, earlier and later may be possible with prior arrangement.
- Only registered and paid guests allowed in the house & rooms.
- All children must have adult supervision.
- Long term guests will have rooms cleaned once a week.
- More towels may be provided upon request.
- Guests may use washer for their personal clothes once a week, more times at a cost of $10.
- We provide coffee or tea, ask for our vegetarian breakfast menu (extra charge)
- Non smokers only please!
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a nature and animal lover. I enjoy gardening and creating beautiful environments. My wonderful house is open to new people whom I enjoy hosting and getting to meet.