You’ll love my place because of the view, the location, and the coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.This is a perfect place to retreat and get away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. My place is situated in the wood carvers village. The location is 10/15 min to the city center (SM, Session Road, Burnham Park).
My place has a family bedroom features 1 queen sized bed and can add up to 2-3 single and double sized floor mattress and can comfortably accommodate up to 5-6 individuals. Guests can also sleep in the common space with 3 double-sized floor mattress and can accommodate 5-6 individuals.
The terrace is open for guests. You can smoke in the terrace or at the parking space.
-roaming around and smoking on the 3rd floor.
- Please do not run because there are also guests on the 3rd floor.
Interaction with guests
We live in the next (URL HIDDEN) frequent interaction can't be helped. Feel free to strike up a conversation if you see me and my girlfriend (Mary). If you wish to be left alone, please don't feel bad letting us know you wish to take in the views, we definitely understand.
Other things to note
We don't have pets but our neighborhood have 3-4 dogs.They might bark at first . They are not harmful but please don't play with them. Dogs are just curious if there are new people coming to our property.
Please also note that since we are in the mountains, we advise our guests to keep the screens on their windows closed at all times and not leave the door open unattended to minimize the entry of local insects. Though we spray the unit and property frequently to manage the insect population, we ask guests to do their part to control these unwanted visitors.
- The apartment unit is on the fourth level of the building it has 15-20 steps on the stairs so there might be a problem for senior citizens.
- No Running
- Check-in is from 14H, check out at 11H.
- Smoking is permitted outside the unit (eg, your balcony, the gardens, parking).
- Please remember to lock both your unit and the gates with your coming and goings.
- Guests staying past 21H are considered over-night guests and will be subsequently charged the additional nightly fee.
- Breakfast is served up to 10H.
- Daily cleaning is between 11H - 13H.
- For your safety, always get the host’s permission when you get out from the house to go around the city, to the malls, movies, beach resorts or other places. Leave your cell number with the host in case you get lost.
- Do not leave your valuables (money, jewelries, etc.) unattended inside the bedroom.
- Intoxicating liquors or alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are not allowed to be carried or possessed by the guest inside or outside the house.
- Weapons such as guns, ranger’s/hunting knives or any deadly equipment are not allowed to be possessed or carried by the guest outside or inside the house
- Pets are allowed in the property but not in the apartment.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.