Everything here is unique. First of all, its location, two minutes away on foot from the center of Megeve but in a quiet and green environment. All the restaurants and shops are just a short walk away.
Everything here is unique. First of all, its location, two minutes away on foot from the center of Megeve but in a quiet and green environment. All the restaurants and shops are just a short walk away. The Chamois gondola is only a 100 meters down the road. In second place, the decor, both stylish and rustic, with cozy wood paneling that gives you a sense of intimate luxury and invites you to travel and dream. The 250 sq. m chalet is surrounded by a beautiful enclosed garden and is laid-out on three levels:
• Entrance hall
• Guest toilet with sink
• Locale for ski boots
• Large living area: living room with fireplace opening on to the terrace and garden, dining room
• Superbly equipped kitchen, separated from the dining room by a breakfast counter
• Bedroom with queen-size bed, closet, TV, and ensuite shower room with toilet, overlooking the terrace
• Outdoor Jacuzzi on the terrace
• Laundry room-lingerie (under the staircase)
• Toilets with sink
• Large reading room with fireplace, and a great library and home cinema room
• Master suite, with queen-size bed, TV, ensuite bathroom-toilet (balneotherapy tub), opening on to a balcony
• Mezzanine with access to the balcony
• Bedroom with queen-size bed, TV, and ensuite bathroom with bathtub, balcony
• Children’s bedroom with two twin beds (possible double bed) with shower room, opening on to the same balcony as the Master suite
• Separate toilets
Two parking places are available under the porch roof at the chalet’s entrance.
The balconies and terraces will allow smokers to take advantage of the view. .
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds are freshly made. A weekly cleaning service is included in the rental, as is a complete house cleaning upon departure. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Additional services are available on demand when you reserve.
NB: Our usual length of stay is 5 nights. However, we accept requests for 2 or 3 nights, depending on certain tariff conditions. For any request for less than 5 nights, we reserve the right to review the tariff conditions
Other things to note
- Bed linen:
Change each 7 days.
Change each 7 days.
1. Check-in schedule:
From 01/01 to 31/12: everyday from 16:00h to 20:00h.
2. Check-out schedule: 10:00.
3. This accommodation does not accept groups of young people.
From Oct 22, 2017 - Jan 04, 2019 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Hello, I am Mélissa !
I grew up in Paris and lived abroad during several years.
I am passionate about travelling and offering great experiences to my guests.
I am currently a professional working for Squarebreak. We manage quality properties.
We strive to offer you beautiful authentic homes and the most memorable of vacations with tailor-made services on demand such as daily housekeeping, airport transfers, bottle of Champagne and breakfast orders...
I am dedicated to build strong and successful relationships with you.
Wish to talk to you soon, to discover our beautiful portfolio and share our regions ! :-)
Do not hesitate if you have any question, I would be happy to help you organize your stay !
APE : 6831Z
Real Estate : CPI