Nothin’ But Views is located high up the mountain at Legacy Mountain Resort. Legacy Mountain Resort is approximately 13 miles from downtown Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park (utilizing the back roads to avoid traffic) and about 6 1/2 miles from Dollywood and downtown Pigeon Forge. Please email me with specific pricing. Taxes are not included in the pricing schedule.
The workmanship of the cabin includes luxuries such as cathedral ceilings, hard wood floors in the living room and dining room and tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. The cabin has tongue and groove walls and ceilings throughout. The dining and living rooms have an open floor plan. Nothin' But Views is located on a cul de sac. It is high up the mountain in Legacy Mountain Resort. Yet, easy to get to.
There is a private king master suite on each of the two floors. There is also a loft with two twin beds serving as a third bedroom.
The cabin has many amenities for your entertainment. Downstairs you will find a great room with a pool table, air hockey, a 46” flat screen TV, Wii and an Xbox 360 gaming system. The hot tub is on the lower level deck. You can enjoy the hot tub while watching TV. The cabin is equipped with DVD players in each king master suite and a blue ray DVD player in the living room. The living room also has a Bose System for your listening pleasure.
When it is time to prepare your meals, the cabin has a full size kitchen that has everything you need to prepare your meal - except the food. The modern appliances and well laid out design of the galley kitchen make meal time an easy and enjoyable experience.
Interaction with guests
We will keep you informed of things happening in the area via email.
Other things to note
We purchased our home in 2013. We currently have 88 five star reviews with our other vacation rental website.
Nothin' But Views
Legacy Mountain Resort
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. PAYMENT - If reserving more than 60 days in advance, A $200.00 deposit is due upon signing contract An advance payment equal to 50% of the remaining rental rate is required 60 days before arrival and remaining 50% due 14 days prior to arrival. If reserving less than 60 days in advance, half will be due upon signing the contract and half 14 days prior to arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the cabin rent. Please make payments in the form of credit card, traveler's checks, bank money orders, or cashiers checks.
5. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. 'Bookings made less than 60 days before arrival are non refundable'.
6. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to eight
(8) persons. An additional charge or $20.00 per person per night for guests in addition to eight (8) will be assessed. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
8. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however maid services are available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring pool towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Please put dishes in dishwasher before you leave and take all trash to the dumpster out front. An additional charge will be assessed if these check out procedures are not followed.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. No Subletting.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14.State of emergency- No refunds will be given unless the National Weather Service orders mandatory state of emergency in area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a state of emergency area, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the state of emergency is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the state of emergency period.
15. We strive to keep the cabin in great working order but like our own home, something might be wrong from time to time. We try to get these repairs done as soon as possible as per vendors schedules permit. Refunds are not given unless your stay has to be cancelled by the owner if the property is inhabitable.
16. Children must be supervised especially on the decks, ladder to the loft and in the loft area.
17. At any time during, before, or after your stay with us, your information may be shared with (URL HIDDEN) or (URL HIDDEN)
By signing this contract, you agree that all communications--with the exception of personal phone numbers, banking and credit card info, and street addresses--between the renter and owner regarding renting this cabin, may be recorded and published to a public web site.
Please look over, print, sign and send them back to me. A scanned copy is fine.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My husband and I have two teen age children. We have a boy and a girl. I have been trying to take my children to different National Parks every summer before they get so old they do not want to vacation with us. My husband was very resistant to travel on vacation somewhere that was 10 hours away. But, when we got to the cabin, he said I could drag him 10 hours anytime. He loved the mountain views. The kids love all the activity. They never get bored. I love the hikes in the Great Smoky Mountains. I also love all the history in the area. This seemed like the perfect place for us to buy a vacation home.