Truly 100% Venetian couple rents their second home to tourists who want to explore the city and the Venetian mainland.
The house is called " SweetVenice Home "
and, as the name suggests, it will be the perfectly cozy and relaxing place from which to start discovering Venice and to which to go back after a satisfying day tour.
Furthermore, the landlords will be more than happy to give you any suggestions on local food and cultural life, as well as on Venetian touristic and artistic attractions.
located in VENICE-Marghera.
just 100 m from the bus stop to go to Venice (reachable in 10 mins)
300 m from Mestre-Venice train station from which to go to Verona and Padua as well as to Vicenza and Bologna
just 8 km from the Venice "Marco Polo" AIRPORT.
Other things to note
RULES AND FACILITIES
• We kindly invite our guests to KEEP NOISE TO A MINIMUM between 11.00 pm and 7.30 am and in the afternoon, between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm.
With respect to the other people living in the building, please, within the indicated time limits: 1) speak in a low voice; 2) keep T.V./computer volume to a minimum; 3) do not slam any doors; 4) avoid using the washing machine and having showers; and 5) make no noise in the hall and stairwell.
LATE CHECK IN:
AFTER 7PM- 10€
AFTER MIDNIGHT 100€
• IT IS SEVERELY FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE INSIDE THE APARTMENT. However, you are allowed to smoke outside (both in the garden and on the apartment terrace). We kindly invite our smoker guests to use the provided ashtray that can be found in the terrace.
• We remind our guests that is their duty to CLEAN ANY USED CUTLERIES AND DISHES before leaving.
• When receiving the key back, the host will check the property to see whether anything has been damaged.
• CHECK-OUT TIME IS AT 11.00 AM (if not differently agreed with the host).
• In case of an emergency, the house is provided with both a FIRE EXTINGUISHER, which is located close to the front door, and a FIRST AID KIT, which is in the piece of furniture below the washing basin in the lavatory.
• If the power goes out, the ELECTRICITY METER is downstairs (on the right), above the letter boxes.
• The house is provided with WI-FI, HAIR DRYER (in the piece of furniture in the lavatory), IRONING BOARD (in the lavatory), IRON (in the wardrobe), CLOTHES AIRER (in the lavatory), and WASHING MACHINE with instructions.
• The house is 300 m from Venezia-Mestre RAILWAY STATION. From there, you can catch a train to Venice as well as many other cities you might be interested to visit (e.g., Padua, Verona, Vicenza, Treviso, Bologna).
ENJOY YOUR STAY!