My place is 5 mins away to the Las Vegas Strip and Convention Center. If you don't drive, Uber costs less then $6 to get there. Plenty of shops, grocery stores, 7-11, restaurants, gas station walking distance from the apartment. Nice and quiet area. You’ll love my place because of the new comfy bed, the kitchen, the coziness, cleanliness and accessibility to the main strip and convention center. My place is good for couples,adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
All the furniture in this apartment is brand new. New beds, bedding, futon(can sleep 1 person), smart TV (Netflix subscribed), dining table, full kitchen supplies if you wish to cook, blender, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, etc. I can also provide a crib upon request.
You can take an Uber to the Las Vegas Strip and Convention Center for less than $6 or drive within 5 minutes.
It has x4 queen beds (sleeps 8), x1 sofa bed (can sleep 2) and x1 air mattress (can sleep 1). So can sleep up to 12 people between the 2 bed rooms and the living room. Has a lovely patio to chill out.
The apartment is in a very clean and tidy condition. High speed WiFi and smart TV. Laptop friendly work space. Kitchen has all the facilities to cook. Car parking space available in front of the apartment. I am available at all times to help. Please respect it as it's your own place. I live near by and quite a few of my friends live in the same complex, so we are here to help if you need anything.
Perfect location in a quiet and nice complex.
Please respect the apartment as it's your own. I live in the complex and have very good relations with the neighbors and friends who live here. We understand this is Vegas but please keep all to a minimum and be respectful. I'm very flexible about rules, but I believe in communication. Some rules however obligatory:
- NO smoking inside the apartment.
- No extra guests allowed in the apartment, if you have a good valid reason then please message me for permission.
- NO loud music or late night partying. The building has many units and neighbors of all ages. Everyone is respectful. Please, you be so too and don't disturb our wonderful neighbors.
- No bottles or glass materials in the pool area.
- No pets.
- Please, help keep the place clean and tidy. WASH AND CLEAN dishes and kitchen after u cook and please keep bathroom tidy.
- NO SHOES PLEASE! Leave them right after u enter the house (shoe rack provided) so we all could feel ourselves like home, not like hotel ;)
- Check in and out times are very flexible. Please, let me know in time if you have any special requests.
- Please make sure you do not move any of the furniture's around in the apartment.
- Please do not disturb any neighbors in the complex, message me anything you need.
- If you break any of the house rules, you may be evicted without any refund.
From Dec 28, 2017 - Jan 11, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.