My lovely apt.is located in a historic building,close to public transport,100 meters away from an underground station( the fastest way around the city) It is furnished with a real bed and a sofa bed in the living.Fully equipped kitchen,washing machine,aircon are at your disposal.We always provide a clean room,with fresh sheets and towels for every guest.The bathroom is stocked with basic supplies.A 24/7 supermarket can be found 50 steps across the road,free parking on the street,very safe area.
My place has a comfortable real bed ,fresh sheets and towels are provided for every guest as well as basic bathroom supplies. Oh ,did i mention the rain shower?
You can use all areas of the (URL HIDDEN) equipped kitchen,refrigerator,washing machine,air con,fresh towels ,basic bathroom supplies
Interaction with guests
I will greet you for the check in, and if there is anything else i can help with ,i will do my best,i am a phone call away
- Smoking is permitted only in the balcony
- In order to guarantee you a smooth check in please let me know of any delays
- Check in 13.00-22.00
- Check out 00.00-11.00 Depending on availability you can leave your luggage for few hours
- A late check in (22.00-7.00) is possible for an additional 10 eur ,payable in cash,on arrival
- No parties or loud groups,no overnight guests unless properly booked through Airbnb
- This is my home,i kindly ask all guests to respect it as if it is their own home.Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.Any damage should be reported at the time of occurence and not after departure.
- The host or the owner is not responsible for any lost belongings,accidents,injuries,or incidents that may occur during your stay.By accepting this reservation,it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! I am Aido (short for Adrian)originally from Bucharest,but for years have been traveling all over by car,plane and latelly by bicycle.Occasionally i stop to live somewhere like Cyprus,Wales,England and most recently Bucharest. I can't wait to host you in this great city !