About this listing
Beautiful and cozy one bedroom apartment in the heart of the upper west side. Specious, warm, comfortable and quiet space, in an amazing location.
Beautiful one bedroom apartment in the upper west side. The spacious bedroom is air conditioned, comfortable queen size bed, a closet and a desk; living room with a couch (opening to a single bed), small dining table and chairs and 26 inch flat screen TV; fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, toaster, dishes etc; bathroom includes a bathtub with a shower; free Wi-Fi included. Clean linens and towels are provided.
The entrance to the apartment is on the 90/s streets, on the ground level, through your own private gate, and feels like an entrance to a home - no lobby, no elevator, no stairs.
Anything that you need within a three-block radius: express and local subway stop, starbucks, restaurants and stores, laundry and dry cleaners.
- Close to all the tourist attractions
- Minutes away from Central Park and Riverside park.
- Safe Neighborhood
- Guests have full use of the apartment, in a private residential building.
- Three blocks from an express and local subway stop (1,2,3 line).
- Several blocks away from the Museum of Natural History, The Children's Museum) and the Lincoln Center
- Great shopping just blocks away (Urban Outfitters, Sephora, Zabars, Victoria's Secret, Banana Republic, The Apple Store). Also, steps away from higher end Madison Avenue shops.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.