Comfortable & spacious basement suite in Park Forest Villange is available for rent on football weekends and graduation. Suite includes a private bedroom, spacious living room, full bathroom and two private entrances leading to a patio area and a lovely wooded backyard. Easily sleeps up to 6 adults: queen bed, queen sleeper sofa and up to two twin beds (upon request only). Includes a kitchenette with full refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, mini-prep area and table for four people.
Spacious suite in Park Forest, a quiet, residential neighborhood.
Driving distances: 4 miles to Beaver stadium, 3.7 miles to Bryce Jordan Center, 3.2 miles to Allen Street Grill (downtown),
2.8 miles to Berky Creamery, 2.3 miles to Nittany Lion Inn.
Private suite includes bedroom, living room and full bathroom (with walk-in shower, no tub), with two private entrances leading to lovely wooded backyard and patio area. Sleeps up to 6 adults: queen bed, queen sleeper sofa and up to two twin beds (not shown in picture, but can be brought down from upstairs with at least 48 hours advance notice). Sofa and loveseat in front of the TV. Table for four people by the kitchenette. Plenty of room for families, or just spreading out.
Amenities include: Satellite TV, WiFi with hi-speed Internet access, standard-size refrigerator with freezer, microwave, toaster, and coffee machine with a variety of pods and sugar and cream. Clean linens and towels provided at beginning of stay.
Interaction with guests
Private entrance to guest suite via backyard. We will be in the house most of the time and will provide our cell phone numbers, if any issues arise.
Access: Guest and the rental party will have access to the guest suite via a rear entrance with electronic keypad. Guest and the rental party will not enter portions of the house beyond the basement suite. Guest and the rental party may park up to two cars in the driveway, but not on the street. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner, and access during a guest stay has never been needed in the past.
Other things to note
Please inquire about avaliability and pricing for additional days, early arrival or late check out.
Short-Term Rental Rules for 672 Devonshire Dr.
1. Smoking and consumption of alcohol is NOT allowed, either in the house or on other areas of the property. Cigarettes and other smoking products may not be brought into the house.
2. Pets are NOT allowed, either in the house or on other areas of the property.
3. Guests shall obey all local laws and ordinances at all times and respect the quiet nature of a residential neighborhood.
4. Guest and guest party shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order and leave the suite in similar condition and cleanliness as when they arrive. Used linens may be left on the bed or on the floor next to the bed. Used towels should be left on the bathroom floor or shower floor if wet.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. If guests have questions or are uncertain about how to use heating or appliances, please ask homeowner for help.
6. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not enter in the property.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 cars. Vehicles are to be parked in the flat portion of the driveway. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the guest suite. We suggest you bring beach towels for use beyond the guest suite.
We're a couple who works at Penn State and are happy to share our home with people looking for a quiet place to stay during game weekends and graduation.