Our home is a fully-furnished studio condominium unit in the heart of the metro. Within the vicinity are prestigious establishments like SM Megamall, EDSA Shangri-La Manila and EDSA Shangri-La Plaza Mall.
If convenience is what you're after, just walk across the road to Cherry Foodarama to find an SM Supermarket, nail and hair salons, Watsons, and a wide variety of food outlets. A few steps away are Starbucks, Conti's (where you should try the famous Mango Bravo cake!), & more restaurants!
The 38-sqm studio unit is our own home, which we only use during our short stays in Manila. It can accommodate up to 4 adults, and included in the furnishings are 1 full bed, 1 pull-out single bed and 1 sofa bed.
We're happy to share our home with small families, solo travellers and married couples. For security reasons, we don't allow unlisted guests to stay at our place.
We have a functional kitchen, fully-equipped with a refrigerator, rice cooker, oven toaster, water kettle, a stove and an assortment of cookware. Alkaline water and dinnerware are also provided.
Organic shampoo and body wash are provided in the bathroom, for your warm showers.
We do hope that you will enjoy your stay!
• 1.5HP LG air conditioner LA150TC
• 40-inch Sony Bravia KLV-40R452A with remote control and TV rack
• Ikea night lamp
• 16-inch desk fan
• Full bed (W54 x L75) with single pull-out bed
• Folding divider
• Coat rack with mirror
• Decorative frames (Faith, Hope, Love, Blessed)
• Red clay dual scent burner
• Beddings (pillows and linens)
Keep the blackout curtains closed for a more private feel of the space, or draw them open for natural daylight or a beautiful city view at night.
• Panasonic 1-door refrigerator NR A7413ES 7.4CF
• Hanabishi oven toaster HO-43SS
• Asahi rice cooker RC-51 5C
• Hanabishi stainless steel water kettle 1.2L
• 2-burner stove
• Assortment of cookware and cooking utensils
• Spoons, forks, knives
• Dinnerware: plates (ceramic and non-ceramic for kids), cups, glasses, bowls, saucers
• Alkaline water
• Dishwashing liquid and sponge
• Sofa bed with storage
• Throw pillows
• 2-door wardrobe
• Ikea carpet
Our dining furniture set is made up of a wooden table and 4 wooden chairs.
TOILET AND BATH
• Water heater (single point)
• Human Nature organic shampoo
• Human Nature organic body wash
• hand soap
OTHER SMALL APPLIANCES AND FURNITURE
• Philips vacuum cleaner
• Hanabishi electric dry iron
• Ironing board
• Foldable kitchen trolley
The building has 24/7 security with CCTVs. Security guards are present and visible 24/7. You may call the lobby reception anytime via intercom for requests related to security, engineering or maintenance.
During your stay, you will have exclusive access to the unit, with additional amenities as follows:
• 24/7 WiFi
• Cable TV
On Level 3, you could use the adult and kids' pool, as well as the children's play area and the gazebo.
Interaction with guests
We are currently based in Singapore so it's either Faith's mom or our property manager who will be personally interacting with you, but guests are free to contact us 24/7. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you and to make sure that your stay is comfortable. Do reach out to us if you need any help with recommendations in the area or on your travel plans.
Other things to note
Listed price is inclusive of electricity, water, cable TV, WiFi and 12% VAT.
We charge a one-time cleaning fee to prepare the place for your stay. Please clean up after yourselves in between. Additional cleaning services are available for P1000 or US$22 per request.
We do not have a washer and dryer in the unit, but there is a low-cost laundry shop on the ground floor of the building. Pick up/drop off can be arranged.
Extra persons after 2 guests are charged for a minimal fee per person/night. Children 2 years old and above are considered additional guests. For security reasons, we don't allow unlisted guests to stay at our place.
Pets are not allowed inside the apartment to help keep the unit fresh and clean. We appreciate your understanding.
STRICTLY NO SMOKING. A US$100 fee will be charged for violators.
Upon check-in, please have your passport ready for identification purposes.
-- PLEASE READ AND AGREE to these House Rules prior to booking.--
By booking our place, you confirm that you are a small family, a small group of friends, a solo traveller OR a married couple. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation even at the point of check-in if we learn that you do not meet the above requirement.
Friends that are of the opposite sex are not allowed to stay together at our place. Married couples are to submit a copy of their marriage certificate as proof.
You also agree that you will not have any unlisted guest come and stay at our place without our prior knowledge and approval.
1. To ensure an efficient and hassle-free check-in process, upon confirmation of booking, we will need you to send us a copy of your government-issued ID along with a list of names and corresponding ages of all the guests coming with you. For security purposes, you will need to present your ID before receiving the keys on the day of check-in.
2. By default, check-in is at 3:00pm and check-out is at 12:00nn, to give us enough cleaning time. However, if communicated in advance, check-in and check-out times can be flexible.
3. As you leave, please put all towels in the hamper, turn off the lights, aircon and other electrical appliances, and throw your rubbish at the garbage holding room at the end of the hall.
CARE AND UPKEEP
1. Please treat our home and all its inclusions with tender loving care.
2. Please leave your shoes and slippers on the shoe rack by the door to keep the floor clean.
3. Conserve energy. Please turn off water taps, aircon, lights and unplug appliances when not in use.
4. Please DO NOT throw anything in the toilet to avoid clogging. In the same way, do not throw leftover food in the kitchen sink.
5. Cleaning supplies, towels & beddings are all provided. Please keep our home clean for the entirety of your stay. If you need additional towels or linens, please let us know in advance.
6. If any issue arises, or you need help with anything, please let us know right away and we will do our best to work something out.
7. Please leave our home the way you found it.
DECORUM AND RESTRICTIONS
1. Be mindful of our neighbours. No parties. No drinking of alcohol. No screaming. No noise after 10:30pm.
2. No pets are allowed inside our place.
3. STRICTLY NO SMOKING ANYWHERE IN THE UNIT. Violators will be charged $100 or more, depending on the severity of the odour.
1. Extra persons after 2 guests will be charged a minimal fee per person, per night. Children 2 years old and above will be considered as additional guests.
2. Lost keys, missing and damaged items and undeclared extra people will be charged against your security deposit. Please report any and all damages ASAP so we can replace them promptly.
3. A one-time cleaning fee will be charged as we prepare the place for your stay. Guests are expected to clean up after themselves during their stay. Additional cleaning service can be arranged, with an additional fee.
Hi! We're a Filipino couple based in Singapore. He's a math and computer geek, Statistician by vocation, Risk Analyst by profession. She's a born singer-performer, Mass Communicator by vocation, Marketer by training, and currently a full-time Admin Executive for Youth and Communications in our home church. We like to travel on a budget. We value privacy, security, cleanliness and accessibility. We've been around Asia and the UK. We hope to see more of the world soon!
We believe in doing unto others what we would have them do unto us. Sow kindness to reap kindness. Sow graciousness to reap graciousness. Sow respect to reap respect. Sow hospitality to reap hospitality. :)