Welcome to my comfortable home! My house is close to public transport: tram, metro and train. It's only a 3 minute walk to Tram 2, which takes you to the museum area (centre) in 15 minutes. At walking distance you'll find several facilities. The light apartment is situated in a quiet neighborhood.
My apartment is spacious, light, with floor to ceiling windows and floor heating. It has a balcony at the east side with morning sun and a large balcony at the west side with sun in the afternoon and evening.
There is an open-space kitchen and a luxurious bathroom. The bathroom has a bathtub and walk-in shower. There is also a second separate toilet.
The apartment is located on the 3th floor of the building without an elevator. Please be mindful of the neighbours in the staircase and entryway of the building.
- Quiet hours 22h00-7h00. Keep the neighbours in mind. It is not a place to party.
- The apartement you rent is my home, not a hotel. I am careful with my stuff and the stuff of others. I expect you to do the same. Leave my apartment in a good state.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
- No smoking allowed in the house (on the balcony you can, as long as you use an ashtray)
- No drugs allowed (so also no joints on the balcony, therefor go to a park, the smell is annoying for neighbours)
From Jan 26 - 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally I am from a small village, but I live in Amsterdam now for the last 17 years. I enjoy Amsterdam city life with friends, festivals, music and delicious food. I really enjoy meeting different people from everywhere. I would be happy to help you making your trip to Amsterdam a great experience and to make you feel at home at my place!