Located in Hell's Kitchen/ Midtown west our cool and comfortable NYC apartment offers the best location in Manhattan- Just steps from Subway.
Just steps to Times Square, Empire State Building, Bryant and Central Park, Broadway shows, Grand Central Terminal, Penn Station and many more attractions nearby :)
The room has a great queen bed, TV & great closet for all your belongings.
My apartment is a classy NYC apartment with red brick wall, new kitchen,great living room and clean bathroom (shared)
Great and comfortable room, fully furnished, decorated and sunny.
The queen bed has a memory foam mattress and new sheets.
en-suite TV with Netflix and all channels.
Big spacious closet with hangers.
Towels and fresh linens provided upon check in.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Great therapeutic memory foam bed - ideal for a good night rest.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with 24/7 hot water.
• You will have fresh towels, sheets, coffee/tea and laundry access.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manhattan. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an American phone number that you can borrow if you need..
we are a friendly, easy going couple who live and work in NYC - the greatest city in the world.
Monika goes to NY University and I work in a firm in midtown.
We really like sports and try to stay active.
We enjoy good restaurants and live music concerts.
We hosted many guests throughout the years and know exactly what it takes to for a memorable trip and always aspire for a high level of hospitality.
Staying with us will definitely be a true New York experience :-)