Here you can have a spacious and airy room with all amenities and total independence. Nearby is "El Tenis" beach, the airport, Amelia del Mar and El Bukán restaurants, Bellamar Caves, the Bank, "CADECA" House of Exchange and the Provincial Bus Terminal. In addition, the hause offer extra cost, the breakfast (5 CUC per person), meals (9-12 CUC per person) and taxis. About the latter service, below you can see the prices of the excursions and destinations most requested. THE PLACE HAS NO KITCHEN.
Other things to note
We can help our guest with the taxi service. The cost per destination are around of:
• Transfer to Varadero beach (one way): 40 CUC, 25-30 min
• Transfer to Varadero beach (round trip): 50 CUC
• Transfer to Matanzas City (one way): 6 CUC
• Transfer to Matanzas City (round trip, waiting 1 hour): 8 CUC
• Transfer to Matanzas: 10 CUC (round trip, duration + 1 hour): 10 CUC
• Excursion to the Bellamar Caves (round trip, duration 1 hour): 8 CUC
• Excursion to the Bellamar Caves (round trip, duration + 1 hour): 10 CUC
• Excursion to the Saturn Caves (round trip, duration 1 hour): 25 CUC
• Excursion to the Saturn Caves (round trip, duration + 1 hour): 30 CUC
• Pick up from / to the airport: 30 CUC
This host has 170 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
If you choose to enjoy your trip by getting to know the real Cuba I can certainly show you how. I am a proud Airbnb Host who has been helping travelers to Cuba since 1997 and I enjoy doing it. I'm a Cuban who loves his country and my life motto is to live, laugh and travel.
Stay in one of our casas particulares and live like a local! Get to know the culture, nature, architecture, seductive music and specially our people, its most precious gem!
While I own and co-own a few properties, I have partnered with other Cuban hosts in the Co-Host Airbnb program to help manage professionally other properties.