Quiet, Cozy, RELAXING! Beautiful mountain views. Perfect for a single family or group of friends. Walking distance to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Great for a morning run. Intimate Backyard with plenty of seating, lounge chairs and dinning table by the pool/spa. Only 3.2 miles to the heart of downtown Palm Springs!
Permit number #8309. This home is officially registered in the city of Palm Springs as a vacation rental. The home is about 1000 square feet. There is a "Smart Home" security system installed, which includes keyless entry. Before your stay we send you the code for convenient access. There are 3 cameras on property for your protection and insurance purposes. We DO NOT spy on our guests [ 1) Front door, 2) kitchen/ living room, 3) pool area]. The Smart Home system also has an Amazon Alexa integrated. The backyard contains a private pool and spa, wich measures 20x6ft. The neighbors driveway and ours are combined into 1 large driveway. In addition, their garage is next to ours. There is enough room for a full sized car or minivan in the driveway. There is a master bedroom with its own private bathroom/shower. There is a second bedroom that has an additional space. The second bedroom has a queen bed and in the addition there is a full bed and a sofa that can be converted into a bed. You may park in the driveway or in the street in front of the house. Only 2 cars allowed. We are very close to the tram. 3 mile drive to downtown. PLEASE NOTE: additional fee $25/day to heat the pool. This is an addition to the total amount of stay. You can pay us upon arrival. During the summer the pool and spa are naturally heated by the sun. We do not heat the pool unless you request this option.
Interaction with guests
Readily available, 5 mins away if you need my presence
Other things to note
The house is located in a very small community only 3 streets. There are mainly families that have lived here for a long time. It is a very quiet neighborhood. Per Palm Springs City Code:. Please respect our neighbors by not yelling or screaming as you will draw alot of attention to yourself. No music allowed outside of the property. Quiet time is 10pm. I ask guest to come inside from pool area by this time. If there is a complaint and the city officer comes they will automatically give you a $500 ticket. We are able to heat the pool and/ spa at an extra fee of $25 per night. Just let us know at least 24hrs in advance, please. If we can accommodate an early check in there is an extra charge of $50. I have a professional security system installed in our home and a security camera in the front door, living room and pool area. We do not spy on our guest. You may ask to turn off this feature. This is for your protection and protection of our property. Only 2 cars allowed per vacation rental.
1. You must be 25 years old to rent a vacation home in the city of Palm Springs. 2. Please keep in mind Palm Springs City noise ordinance for vacation rentals. Quiet outside hours 10pm-7am. I ask that you come inside from pool area at that time due to neighbors complaints.
3. No amplified music to be played outside at anytime.
4. No parties.
5. Please read good neighbor brochure in the house manual.
6. If neighbors complain to the city compliance hotline the city officer will arrive at the house and you will receive a $500 fine from them. You will also lose your deposit.
7. Only 2 cars are allowed to park per vacation rental. 1 car may park in the driveway and the other on the street in front of the house. Please do not park in front of other people's homes.
8. You may have daytime guest over. Max 4 guest.
9. No smoking inside the house. You may smoke outside.
10. Pool cleaning is every Mon and Thursday morning. Pool cleaner let's himself in thru side gate.
11. Always keep an eye on children when outside by the pool.
I have been working as a nurse for many years and my husband is an uber driver. We both grew up in the Palm Springs area and we have lots of info about good places to eat, hike and just hangout. I have tried to incorporate mid century modern decor in my home for your enjoyment. My husband and I enjoy sharing our home with others and we hope it shows throughout your stay.