About this listing
- Double Volume Ceiling 1 Loft room apartment
( 1 x Double sleeper couch in living room for extra 2 guests)
- Views of Table Mountain
- Bathroom (bath & shower)
- Free under cover parking
- Free gym(s) & pool
- Free uncapped wifi
- Within close proximity to
* tourist attractions & public transport
* The V&A Waterfront
* 20 min drive from CT International Airport
When opened in 1940, Mutual Heights was the tallest building in Africa & it had the fastest lifts. Still do!!
With us you will find:
- It feels like you are staying at a friend's house
- Fresh clean linen & towels
- Shampoo, body wash, hand wash etc in the bathroom
- Clothes washer
- Gym & swimming towels
- Fully fitted kitchen with free basics like tea, coffee etc.
- Coffee Machine
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Guest book with what to do, where to go (as well as little gems "where the locals go") to make your stay unforgettable
It's all yours! :-)
Interaction with guests
Should you need any assistance while staying in our home please contact us immediately. We will assist promptly!
Other things to note
** Stellenbosch & Winelands are only 50km's from the city. It is close enough for an easy day trip from the apartment **
Our house is your house while you stay there. We feel like tourists when we are there!! All we ask is that you do not smoke in the apartment and that you leave our apartment as you've got it.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 239 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I hope to welcome you in our home.
I love sun, sea, walking around in cities & drinking coffee, taking photos for fun, small things in life - like flowers.... , all animals & elephants :-)
My home is my "happy place" & I believe it will be the same for you.