Indigal’s West Wing is part of the well known and much loved Indigal Hacienda Grande. In the past, only the full Hacienda has been available but now, for smaller groups, Indigal’s West Wing available of them to enjoy.
Perched on the side of Magic Mountain, Indigal is surrounded by lush gardens, orchard and rain forest. Indigal's cool in summer and warm in winter.
We cater mainly to couples and family groups.
Our pricing is based on 2 guests (1 bedroom) with an additional fee for extra guests.
Currently, we are taking bookings for 2017 ONLY.
Indigal’s West Wing provides luxury accommodation for up to 7 guests. The fully equipped kitchen has a commercial size stove and a coffee machine. You're supplied with basic food essentials such as tea, coffee, sugar, oil, salt and pepper.
The dining and living room opens out to the under-cover deck and verandahs and the magnificent lawn and gardens.
3 spacious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with all linen supplied, including bath and pool towels, pillows, doonas and blankets .
The 'Pueblo Suite' bedroom is upstairs and opens out onto a large private deck which provides views over the extensive lawns, gardens and orchard to Wallis Lake and Forster/Tuncurry in the distance.
The 'Lost Ark' and 'Twins' Bedrooms both open out to the gardens adding to these rooms a feeling of tranquility and space.
All bathrooms are supplied with hand towel, bath mats, liquid hand soap and body wash.
> Our pricing is based on 4 guests with an additional fee for extra guests
> Our calendar is up to date, so unavailable dates are already booked.
> Weddings, receptions, functions and parties are NOT PERMITTED so please do not enquire.
Available for guests is the luxurious 11m pool. Relax and cool off in the pool or lay-back in the cabana or on the swing seat passing away the day reading a book or watching your kids play.
One outstanding feature, for any holiday house, is the large outdoor entertaining area. This area comes complete with a large flat plate BBQ, an open grill BBQ, a commercial stove and a large commercial style fridge. The beautiful timber table, hand-built by Brian, comfortably seats 23 people.
This area also features the best outdoor fireplace ever built AND an OUTDOOR TV which can be turned around to face the pool so you can float around in the pool while watching a movie!!
Interaction with guests
As Indigal's 'West Wing' is adjoining the 'Main End' of the Hacienda, guest's privacy is important and respected. Both these areas are completely self contained with the pool and entertaining areas the only common space (and the laundry).
As there are no fences (except around the pool), your pets may have a more social time playing with Fudge and Mindy (Indigal's dogs) or other guest's dogs. Please keep this in mind when considering bringing you dog, and discuss it further with Liz.
- General: Guests and Visitors must comply with all House Rules and instructions from Caretaker and/or Property Manager.
- Guests: Guest numbers must not exceed numbers arranged as part of each booking.
- Visitors: Guests must notify Property Manager of any arrangements for Visitors to visit property while staying. Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
- Gathering or Functions: The property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited, unless pre-arranged with Property Manager.
- No smoking in-doors.
- Indigal is on fresh tank water. Please be careful with length of showers, etc.
- Toilets: Septic system used. Sanitary items, face wipes, etc, will block the toilet. Please use bins provided.
- Garbage: Guests and visitors are responsible for the removal of all garbage. Garbage bins are provided at the house and wheelie bins (EMAIL HIDDEN)post bin also available and the chooks love your vegetable and grain wastes.
- Pets: Only those pets pre-approved in writing prior to arrival, may stay at the property. Pets are not permitted on the furniture, in the up-stairs, carpeted bedroom, or in the pool. They are not to be left in the house unattended, while guests are absent.
- Pool Rules: • Pool gate MUST be shut at all time • No furniture placed within a metre of pool fence • Children MUST be supervised at all times • No running around pool • No diving, bombing or pushing • No glass allowed in pool area • Use pool at own risk. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Damage and Breakages: Any damage and breakage must be reported to the Property Manager.
- Noise restrictions: Noise should not be heard in a habitable room in a neighbour's residence. No noise from the swimming pool: 8 pm to 8 am. Music: No disturbing music 10 pm to 8 am.
- On departure: Please ensure that lights, fans, air-conditioners, TV’s, floor and table lamps and electric blankets are turned off. Washing-up is done and dishes put away, dish-washer unpacked. All external doors are closed.
My big loves are my husband, my family and close friends and my dogs. Much of my time over the past years has been spent developing our beautiful property, Indigal, which I now love sharing with our wonderful guests. In my 'down' time I enjoy being on, in or near the water, gardening and spinning yarn.