- STATION "Hirschgarten" 6min. to CENTER/3min. to the OKTOBERFEST
- You apply for 1 of the 3 rooms in the flat (if you need another room in the same apartment see my other offers)
- Each room is with king size bed suitable for 2 people
- 2 shared bathrooms, each of them with shower and toilet
- S-Bahn station Hirschgarten 3 min. Oktoberfest, 6 min. City Center (the trains depart every 2 minutes), direct connection to airport and to central bus and train station
- Trams and Buses
ROOM in Nymphenburg two stations from the OKTOBERFEST!
I rent out 3 cozy rooms in my beautiful apartment (each of the rooms is in SEPARATE OFFER, if you want to rent another extra room, please see my OTHER OFFERS). It's located in the Nymphenburg next to the famous Hirschgarten Park (with the biggest Beer Garden in the world) and right next to the S-Bahn station (Suburban Train Station) "Hirschgarten" all S-Bahn trains (except S7) are passing by. The flat is just 2 stations away from the worlds famous OKTOBERFEST (about 3 min. with S-Bahn trains that depart every 1-2 minutes) and 4 stations from the CITY CENTER (6 min. with S-Bahn). Furthermore there are Trams 16, 17, 18 and 19, also Bus 62 and the night transport N-16; N-19; N-43; N-44 which are only few walking minutes away from the flat. Wi-Fi is available, LED TV, Cable TV, towels and the parking on the street is free of charge. The apartment is on the 3rd floor with elevator and is very quiet.
- Please note, that you are renting a SINGLE ROOM and not the entire apartment!!!
- This room has king size bed which is suitable for 2 persons, so that the room can accommodate up to 2 persons.
- Big closet.
- PC/work desk and chair.
- Have in mind that in the flat there are 2 more rooms, 2 shared bathrooms with toilets
I am looking forward to your request! Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Own SINGLE ROOM
- All basic utilities (Water, Electricity, Heating)
- King size bed suitable for 2 persons
- 2 shared bathrooms with toilets (shared with the other 2 rooms)
- Unlimited free wireless Internet
- LED TV, Cable TV for free
- Clean sheets and Towels
- Please, note that NO Kitchen is available
Other things to note
1. Please make sure to Read the house rules carefully before making the booking!
2. Please make sure to read your itinerary information (guides, house rules and general information about Munich) carefully before your trip. The complete itinerary will be automatically sent ONE WEEK before your ARRIVAL in a form of DOCUMENT that you can easily print or save on your mobile device or tablet.
3. No "funny business" about the number of guests please. Please indicate the precise number of guests who will stay in the apartment. Children included.
4. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
4.1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 2PM or any time after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 11AM or any time before.
- Early Check-In may be possible if there is no guest in the previous day and the room is ready, very difficult during the Octoberfest, please ask before booking.
- Late Check-Out is NEVER possible.
4.2. Where can I store my luggage before Check-In/ after Check-Out:
- I suggest using a coin locker at the Main Train Station or any other main station
1. Don’t forget that the CHECK-IN is after 14:00 o’clock (2:00 p.m.) and that the CHECK-OUT is till 11:00 o’clock (11:00 a.m.), if you have special needs, please inform me before your arrival?
2. Don’t forget that you have booked a PRIVATE ROOM with 2 shared bathrooms with toilets, free wireless Internet, Cable TV. The other 2 rooms in the flat will be also available to other AirBnB guests, if something doesn’t match your expectations please let me know before your arrival?
3. As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectful of the neighbors as they are your own. Please be QUIET and discreet, keep in mind that you are on holiday but other people actually live in the building so they may not feel so comfortable if there is a noise in the building. Especially be quiet in the common areas, such as entry to the building, corridors, staircase and elevator, thank you in advance.
4. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
5. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
6. No funny business about the number of guests. We are very strict about that. We consider people at any age as a guest, if your booking is for X number of guests so we are expecting X number of guests to be in the apartment.
7. DO NOT LET STRANGERS INTO THE FLAT doesn't matter what they tell you. Your friends its ok off-course, by strangers I mean someone who suddenly knock on your door and telling you he is from Security, TV company, Cable company, repair company etc. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
8. The room and the common areas in the apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it. Please report me for any issues.
9. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT, NOT EVEN IN THE BATHROOM! Never through anything out of the window.
10. The WIFI is basically unlimited but please don’t download any illegal stuff.
11. CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
- Please report me for any damages.
- Leave the keys in your room, do not need to lock the door.
12. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof (receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.
Most importantly, ENJOY, make yourself at home and be comfortable!
I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.