About this listing
Ideal South Lake Tahoe Location. HEAVENLY shuttle stop right at front door! Less than 1 mile from the Beach, Golf Course and more! I am helping a friend rent out a few rooms in his 4 bed 2 bath home. He just bought it and this would be perfect for travelers looking for location. This private bedroom is minimally furnished for an open modern feel.
Read home rules prior to reserving. Transient Occupancy Tax is collected separately and due prior to arrival.
WOW! This room has a brand new KING size bed! So comfortable and nice!
Other things to note
To ensure the safety of all guests and our property, we have security cameras outside our home and 1 camera monitoring the front door and shared space only. Please do not tamper with any of these cameras.
We encourage everyone to make new friends and have a good time. This is SHARED HOME with other guests. ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE GUESTS AND NO PARTIES. The city has a strict guest count policy, and many guests wake up early to enjoy Tahoe.
Per city regulations: "The Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) is a twelve percent (12%) tax that is applied to the rent and paid by the guest." We will need to collect this TOT by Airbnb resolution center. Please make sure to accept our request prior to arriving.
1. No parking on the street from November 1st through April 30th, or when snow removal conditions exist. The city will issue citations or tow!
2. Strict quiet hours after 10pm. Noise violations carry hefty fines from the city and are no fun for anyone.
3. Please REMOVE YOUR SHOES upon entering.
4. Do not set the thermostat to over 75 degrees or below 55 degrees.
5. NO SMOKING ANYWHERE on our property.
6. Please be courteous to our neighbors.
7. Upon checkout: please tidy up any private or shared areas you have used in the property, take out the trash, wash dishes, and start the washing machine with your used towels and sheets.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 707 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a hip cool family and love to travel! We enjoy hosting guests as much as we do being guests. We've traveled to many countries and hope to continue our worldwide exploration.
We currently live in the city and are at home with luxury amenities and bring those standards to our listings but equally love the outdoors, going off the grid, and camping. We hope we can be amazing hosts and equally great guests if we get the pleasure to meet. Happy Travels!
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.