Newly updated, Romantic bedroom with queen sized bed close to Bishop Arts and Downtown Dallas.
This room is completely renovated with new carpet and tile. Room is perfect for traveling couples, students, or professionals. We can accommodate up to 4 people but note there is only 1 queen bed and 1 couch in the room so 4th person brings a sleeping bag or air mattress. No TV in room but high speed wifi is provided.
Shared bathroom, kitchen, living room.
Interaction with guests
I respect my guests' privacy but am available to answer any questions or offer assistance whenever needed. The house has a keyless entry system and each guest will receive a unique PIN on the day of arrival, so they are able to come and go at their leisure. Sophie and I are self-employed so one or both of us can always be reached quickly to ensure your stay is awesome.
Other things to note
The room is close to the thriving Bishop Arts District, so plan for some traffic during key times. We live in a thriving neighborhood & city so please expect rush hour traffic beginning about 8 am and again at 5 pm. Street parking is plentiful. Smoking is permitted outside and please dispose of butts in the outside trash can. -The towels, sheets, and comforter you will be using are new. Please don't use them to remove makeup or clean spills. There are tissues, cotton swabs, and cotton pads provided for this use.
- No smoking inside.
- No dogs.
- No parties.
- No unauthorized guests.
- If you bring a car, Do NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAYS, trash pails, or sidewalks. Follow all traffic & parking laws, including parking in the direction of traffic.
- Remove valuables from your car. We are not responsible for thefts.
- No third-party bookings (which means the person(s) who made the reservation must be the person(s) checking-in and staying)
- Limit loud noises & music after 11 pm.
- Quiet hours are between midnight and 8 am. This rule applies to pets (see pet rules below).
- All guests must be on the reservation.
- Do not remove any property from the premises.
- Eating & drinking is permitted in the room. Return any dirty plates or utensils to the kitchen sink and please don't store open containers of food in the room. Fridge or freezer space is available for guests as well.
- Spills happen, but please notify us promptly of any spills so that we can attend to potential stains.
- Due to behavioral and noise problems we will no longer be allowing dogs at the CrashPad without exception. Cats, reptiles, and quiet birds are still welcome.
- Sophie Crash nor Cinco Lunas LLC is responsible for personal injury while staying at the CrashPad.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.