Fully equipped and beautifully furnished apartment in centre of Athens, just 3 min walk from Metro Station Victoria. Combination of minimalistic scandinavian design, simplicity and comfort provide you unforgetable time in Athens!
The apartment consists of :
- cosy bedroom with double bed and closet
- living room with designer sofa-bed coming with a real futon
- fully equipped kitchen with brand new electric devices (cooker, kettle, toster, large fridge) and pots, pans, cutlery etc
- bathroom with bath tub and shower, there is also a washing machine
- balcony alongside the apartment
In our apartment you will find:
- quietness so you can fully relax after busy/ exciting day
- high speed, unlimited wi-fi
- only cotton sheets, quality pillows, duvets and blankets
- clean and fresh towels
- new beds, comfortable mattress and atractive futon
- nice shampoo and shower gel
- washing machine and powder to do laundry
- tea, coffee, sugar, oil, herbs from Greece...
The entire apartment is your new home in Athens. So, feel at home! :)
Interaction with guests
I am always available by email or phone to help with any queries or problems during my guests' stay.
Other things to note
We are experienced hosts here on our beloved Airbnb and freqent guests as well. So we can guess our guests' expectations. :)
- Please respect quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am and between 3 pm and 5 pm as well (Greek siesta)
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment and building but you can smoke on balcony.
- There's extra 15 € fee for check-in after midnight and night service
This host has 353 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Friendly, easygoing and open-minded. Love travelling, cycling, reading books. I am an avid reader and fond of books and the flat is well-filled with them.
I've chosen Krakow to live in. Still greatly enjoy that amazing city! However, I've travelled a lot recently and became also a frequent guest here, on Airbnb...
Regardless of where I am, I will help you with your stay in Krakow and Athens with pleasure. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on airbnb.