City of Austin Short Term Rental Lic# OL(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Located in the Hyde Park Historic District, this apartment was built in 2010 in the same architectural style as the original 100 year old main house. It has one bedroom with Mid-Century Modern queen bed, one bath, full kitchen and living area with queen sleeper sofa.
Enter your private brick patio area with gas grill through a gate adjacent to your off-street parking space. Walk up the stairs past a giant pecan tree and enter the natural-light filled apartment.
The one bedroom apartment has everything you'll need to make your stay a pleasant one.
The full kitchen includes a range with gas cooktop and oven, a convection microwave oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
The center hallway closet has a clothes washer/dryer.
The tiled bathroom has a large pedestal sink and bathtub/shower.
The bedroom has a queen bed, large dresser and nightstands, as well as a large walk-in closet.
The living room is furnished with a queen fold out bed, with a very comfortable foam mattress, a dining table and chairs for 4, and a flat screen tv with local stations video streaming via NetFlix and Hulu+. A DVD player and video library is also included, as well as free secured wireless internet access.
All linens and towels are provided.
The Hyde Park Historic District is the oldest planned community in Austin, having been established in the 1890's. Consisting of a mix of victorian and bungalow style homes, Hyde Park is a quiet and peaceful oasis in the middle of everything austin has to offer.
Within a short walking distance are great restaurants, a post office, a grocery store, an awesome bakery, a cheese specialty shop, an excellent wine bar, a live theatre, and the Elizabet Ney Museum.
Within a short drive are all of Austin's main attractions, including the UT campus, Zilker Park, Barton Springs, Deep Eddy, Mount Bonnell, Lake Austin, Lady Bird lake/jogging trail, South Congress, the State Capital Building, and Downtown/6th street, to name a few.
Interaction with guests
The apartment is located at the back of our property, so we are on hand to show our guests up to the apartment and we are available to answer questions and provide recommendations. However, we respect our guests' privacy!
Other things to note
1. All room rates quoted include the required 9% Hotel Tax for Austin, Texas.
2. Airbnb collects the additional 6% Hotel Tax required by the State of Texas.
3. Traveler must provide first and last names of all guests.
4. Traveler must provide a contact cell phone number for during their stay.
5. Traveler must agree to a rental agreement at time of booking.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only, on the downstairs patio.
2. People other than those in the Guest party, as set forth in the Rental Agreement, may not stay overnight in the property.
3. No excessive noise, caused by gatherings or playing music, after 10pm. We live in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood!
4. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking: Off-street parking is limited to 1 (one) vehicle. If there are additional vehicles, please park along the curb of the main house, rather than on the curb of our neighbors’ homes.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels for local swimming activities. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
10. Toilet: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the waste water system, you could be charged for repair/damages.
11. Not suitable for children and adults not capable of climbing the stairs to the apartment.