Villa Nasara is located in a small village along the road to Pongprabat Waterfalls from Ban Du Market and Phaholyothin Road (highway #1). The village called Baan Hua Fai has two local churches and a Community Meeting Hall surrounded by family homes. Villa Nasara is one of these family homes located on Soi 1. There are three separate homes within Villa Nasara.
In the gardens surrounding these homes, there are two outdoor serving/eating areas and a gazebo next to a large lotus pond. Trees and flowers decorate the garden areas together with large natural rocks, plants, and ceramic pots. There is a swing below the olive tree for kids or those young at heart.
The Housekeepers can show you how to use and where to find all appliances and accessories.
The village is within 10 minutes drive to art and culture (Art Bridge Gallery, Museum and restaurant; Baan Dam Gallery & Museum), Baan Du Market; Pongprabat hot springs and is located next to a national park., which provides great landscape views for the village. Village Nasara is surrounded by rice fields and a pineapple plantation. You’ll love this peaceful agricultural surrounding because of the ambiance and the outdoors space. Villa Nasara is good for couples, families (with kids), and big groups.
Interaction with guests
The Host is available via telephone (we will send you the mobile telephone numbers via email after reservations are confirmed).
Other things to note
We have a caretaker and house cleaner available at all times to assist Airbnb guests and to ensure your comfort, wellbeing and security.
- Please take special care around the antiques, especially if you have children. Our homes are filled with one of a kind art and pottery.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the house.
- We have a German Shepherd on the property that will remain locked up in his pen during your stay. Please do not attempt to befriend or pet him.
- Please do not smoke indoors at any time. Smoking is acceptable outside the houses.
- The onsite caretakers do not speak English, but are very familiar with the house, garden and utilities. Please do not hesitate to contact them if you need assistance or any items replenished. They live in the compound adjacent to the driveway and behind the covered car parking.
- If you wish to use the property for a large event, please notify us to get approval and make arrangements. Large events will be allowed for an additional fee on a case by case basis.
- The garden is planted with many tropical fruit trees. You are welcome to taste the different fruits. The caretaker is available to help if needed.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Nasara and Richard live mostly in Bangkok, and have built their dream resort in Chiang Rai, Northern Thailand, where they enjoy the fresh mountain air, peaceful rural environment, and beautiful views of the neighboring rice fields, mountains and protected national forest. In Chiang Rai, they enjoy visiting the many artists, cultural and natural attractions in the area.
Richard is an Environmental Engineer living in Thailand for over 45 years. He continues to work part-time as an Independent Consultant in Environmental Management throughout the Mekong River Basin.
Nasara is retired from Administration Management at a prestigious university in Bangkok, and now actively enjoys being a grandmother.