This is a private queen bedroom in a newly renovated Vancouver special house. It is on the ground floor of our beautiful house.
Our Vancouver special typical home is in the heart of Norquay Village, Collingwood area. It offers 3 bedrooms on the entire bright and spacious upper level with beautiful sundeck. Newly renovated with painting, hardwood floor, kitchen and bathroom, this home would make you feel refreshing, relaxing, comfortable, warm welcomed.
Our house is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood, at the same time, it is also located in a very convenient location where there are a lot of restaurants, shops, transportation and park just few steps away.
The home offers these features:
- Private room with your own keys
- Kitchen with brand new appliances: stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, dishes.
- Furnished bedrooms with solid wood King, queen beds, very comfortable and high quality mattress, high thread count linens and towels,
- A lovely dining spaces and marble counter top bar
- Living area is furnished with leather sofa, smart TV with netflix and cable TV
- Balcony over look to the street with lots of tree
- Large sundeck with BBQ and patio set for your get-together
- High quality washer and dryer
- High speed WIFI internet
- Lot of street parking and 3 private guest parking at the back
- Complementary tea, coffee and fruit
I can rent individual rooms too if available. So please contact me for availability if you are interested.
Check in : 3:00pm
Check out :12:00 noon
No pets, no smoking inside, smoking outside should be fine.
Interaction with guests
The location is easy access to many places in Vancouver area and public transportation
- 10mins away from Downtown Vancouver
- 20mins to Stanley Park
- 10mins to Metrotown Shopping mall
- 25 mins to UBC
- 20 mins to Vancouver International Airport
- Steps away from Kingsway, which offers lot of restaurants and retails
- 10 mins to Nanaimo Skytrain Station, 29th Ave Skytrain Station
- A block away from bus #19( To Stanley park, Downtown Vancouver)
- Half a block away from bus #33, #29 ( To UBC, Vancouver West, BCIT
-2blocks to bus #41 and #49
- Quiet hour is from 10:00pm-9:00am
- Please leave your shoes at the door
- No Party
- No drugs
- No overnight guests
- Park in front of the door
This host has 384 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am very outgoing, sociable and respectful person and would love to meet people from all around the world. I would love to take the opportunity to turn our home into a welcoming place to all people and help you feel warm, comfortable and enjoyable like at your own home while away from your home. Thank you for taking a look at our listing and we would be very very delighted to meet you soon.