We'll be more than happy to welcome you in an ideal and prestigious area of Montreal; the Old Port of Montreal.
You will have access to a full equipped kitchen a full bathroom and a very comfortable bed. :)
Offers elegance, luxury, comfort and the best that the city has to offer at your doorstep.
The business center, best restaurants, activities and attractions are at a walking distance of the apartment.
It offers everything that is needed to make your stay an unforgettable experience.
The apartment is an open space; there is a fully equipped kitchenette with stove and oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and all the kitchen accessories without forgetting utensils and cookware.
Over the kitchen countertop you can see all storage that is available for your belongings and the Queen bed where you will sleep!
There is a very modern bathroom; The shower has very good water pressure because the apartment is on the second floor. Besides we have at your disposal towels, soaps, shampoo and shower gel.
A door in the bathroom gives us access to the washer and dryer which we made available with all the products required for use.
The apartment is very comfortable with everything you need. In a quiet environment away from all the noises.
Hope you will enjoy it!
You will have full access to everything in the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I will be available 24/7 for any kind of questions and even to hang out if time permits.
Other things to note
This place is a very quiet place, make sure to reduce noise after 11pm.
1. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately. Genuinely, your safety is our primary concern.
2. Treat the place as though it were yours. Or better yet, treat it as if you were staying at a dear old aunt's home. An aunt with exceptional taste that is.
3. Please don't use the towels to remove make up. Please understand that we are not a hotel and damaged furniture and home goods are a major issue for us.
4. That being said, accidents do happen, so please, if there ever is a problem just let us know. Most of the time it's not a big deal and, at the very least, we'll be able to start figuring out any logistics before the arrival of the next guests. And that's always a huge help for us.
5. Be considerate of the neighbors - parties or excessive noise are not allowed.
6. Also, obviously, no smoking under any circumstances. And for the record, leaning your head out the window does not count as being outside - the smell always lingers. We've had issues with this before, and as such, breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine. Hope you understand!
7. And for the usual liability clause: Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
I like pretty much everything, specially food from around the world! Lived in Montreal my whole life and trying to build a good karma by being the best host I can for when I will be travelling :)
Having food from around the world available 24/7 is probably the best perk of living in Montreal. Makes you feel like you're visiting new countries.
Happy to host fellow travellers an be part of this beautiful community!!