A peaceful oasis awaits for you in Naples, FL with a private suite situated off the side of a newly renovated home, with own private exterior entrance French Doors New bath and kitchen area , private and exclusive. Suite has direct access to a salt water heated private pool in a serene lanai area. Centrally located ; a very short bike ride to. Vanderbilt Beach!! Drive or bike to Old town Naples. Walk to Whole Foods , The Mercatto for shopping and restaurants and the Silver Spot theater!
- 1 mile from Vanderbilt Beach (beach towels provided for guests) beach chairs.
- Direct bike trail access (bikes can be borrowed from the house or rented nearby)
- Private parking on the property
- Car rental located down the street
- The Mercato, a cornerstone of the community, is 1/4 mile up the road ,holds a movie cinema, musical events, several fabulous restaurants, bars, a Whole Foods, Nordstrom Rack and so much more.
- 5 minute drive to downtown Naples, or feel free to ride your bike or scooter! Come sit in the sun or shade and enjoy the peace at our estate :)
Queen suite includes:
- Private entrance from the on premise parking
-Attached to the pool and lanai area
- Private bathroom
- Wet bar with kitchen sink, coffee maker, blender, dishes and utensils, and a toaster and more. Beautiful bedding with a new Tempur-pedic mattress. New TV and wifi
In fact all is new including the private bathroom. Completely sound proof and
Private, come relax!! Grill in or dine out!
Interaction with guests
Enjoy a little social time if time permits but always reachable by phone. You will find everything you could need. Very well planned out for a lovely stay. Don't bring much, from lovely shampoo to fridge and spacious living , sleeps 3.
Other things to note
The property is an acre plus and is beautifully manicured with points of beauty and interest;
And most private. Have a seat in a most comfortable rocker by the pool in the shade for a little peace and quiet. Go for a leisurely shaded bike ride to the near by Vanderbilt Beach. Walk to the movies or French ; authentic cafe'. Just float around in the salt water pool and Empty your mind with warm jets around your back. Come and enjoy, all is new and extremely clean and tasteful, completely nestled within the tress, fountains, and just
moments form The French Cafe' and shops as well as the white sandy beach adjoining The Ritz
- Swim at your own risk
- No Diving
- No children under 16 can be left alone on the Lanai
- No running on the lanai
- No smoking
- No pets
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View other reviews