Amazing location in a prestigious and safe area in heart of Chelsea
* 3 mins walk to South Kensington tube station, 5 mins walk to knightsbridge tube station.
* Daytime Doorman / 24hr porter
* Very secure building
Modern Flat with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
2 Double Beds
1 Reception Room
4th Floor views
Fully equipped kitchen - oven/microwave, two electric hobs, fan extractor, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine
* Two minute walk to fashionable King's Road and Chelsea Green
* Five minute walk to famous Duke of York Square and Saatchi gallery
* Ten minute walk to Hyde Park
* Three minute walk to South Kensington tube and eight minute walk to Sloane Square tube
* Tucked away round the corner from Knightsbridge tourist area yet only five minute walk to Harrods
Hi I (Manthe) am contactable on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (EMAIL HIDDEN) (please also copy any email to (EMAIL HIDDEN)
If I am uncontactable then Nigist is on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and her email is (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Failing that Hana the cleaner may be able to help - her number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and email is (EMAIL HIDDEN)
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford" ~ Samuel Johnson, 1777.
Hobbies: Bridge, public-speaking at various Club, play squash daily, swim at my Club W1, attend Grosvenor Chapel W1 twice a week.
Passions: collector of antique and vintage clothing and jewellery and training to be a clothing consultant.
Born in Rhodesia, Africa, to English parents on Banana Grove Farm and sent away to start school in Winchester, England aged five.