-Easy street or driveway parking!
- 10 minute stroll to Frazier Avenue, featuring many local stores, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, and Coolidge Park. Easy riverside access, too!
- Room with double bed, Smart TV, and just what you need to feel welcome.
- Dining room with table to work or eat at. Mini fridge and snack station for your enjoyment.
- Living room with a comfortable couch, and Smart TV.
- Covered front porch with a lovely Chattanooga view, hammock, and chairs.
You will have cozy, quiet room to yourself. However, please be aware that you will share a bathroom with myself and potentially other guests staying in the room across from you.
There is a shared living room, dining room, and bathroom. In the living room I have a mini fridge, some snacks, coffee station, and a microwave. You are more than welcome to use this. Please note that there is no kitchen access with this room!
Interaction with guests
Born and raised here in Chattanooga, I'd love to let you know my favorite spots around town. I'm here to make your time in Chatt town welcoming and memorable.
This host has 81 reviews for other properties.View other reviews