Perfect place to stay for a bright, airy, hilltop getaway. Short walk to all popular Echo Park destinations. Have dinner, the views on the front patio, or have your coffee in the back breakfast nook and take in the hillside views. Truly one of the best locations in Echo Park.
This 2 bed, 1 bath 1910 cottage is full of light and windows. Great outdoor space with deck and dining area, bbq, hot tub, views and garden.
Master bedroom has a very comfortable pillow top king sized bed and a huge picture window with gorgeous views. Second bedroom has a full size bed memory foam bed.
The living room has a heater that services the house.
-Plenty of street parking right out front of the house
-Wifi and smart tv programmed with Amazon instant movie/Netflix
The house is 1 mile from Sunset Blvd. a 10-min walk to Elysian Park (home of Dodger Stadium), fantastic hiking right outside your door, lots of great restaurants, shops, bars and cafes within walking distance including The Fix, Sage, Mohawk Bend, Elf, Taix, Two Boots Pizza, and The Echo.
Downtown is 5 minutes away by car, and the 2, 5, 101 and 110 freeways are all very close. Burbank is 15 mins, and against rush hour traffic.
I live in the house down the street and am available for any questions about where to go or what to do in the neighborhood.
Pet friendly with prior approval.
Guests have full access to the house and garden.
Please do not park in the alley/driveway to the left of the house. That space is reserved for residents of the stair street who do not have parking.
There is a washer and dryer that is shared with the cottage next door.
Interaction with guests
We are usually nearby and easily reachable for whatever you may need. Happy to give recommendations and advise throughout your stay. Also want to leave you to enjoy the space with as little interference as possible.
Other things to note
If you are handicapped or have problems with stairs this house may not the best fit for you.
1. No parties are allowed. Although, having a few guest up for dinner and drinks is encouraged. We want you to enjoy your time without a bunch of rules but please be respectful of the space and our neighbors.
2. No smoking in the house, but you're welcome to smoke outside or on the patio.
3. Please don't leave any flammables such as candles, incense unattended.
4. Please keep the house reasonably clean and organized.
7. Please keep front door locked and turn A/C, heater and lights off when you leave.
12 . Bring your own shampoo and conditioner
13. ***TOILETS*** DO NOT THROW ANYTHING BUT TOILET PAPER INTO THE TOILETS All other garbage (i.e. Tampons, baby wipes, paper towels, etc) is to go into the waste basket provided.
This host has 369 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I grew up on the east coast and moved here 12 years ago and now I wear a heavy coat if it's below 65. I like dogs, babies and taco trucks. If you want to know where to get the best fruit bag, I can tell you. Yes, Cheney used to host here and I'm her assistant. Come visit soon.