A private bedroom with shared bathroom, kitchen, living and dining area in Punggol.
The room is perfect for a female who wants a safe place during their travel.
Your bedroom is equipped with queen-sized bed and a closet, with large windows facing the pool area of the small residential complex. The door can be locked from the inside to give your more privacy.
Please note that I live in the unit and occupy the master bedroom.
You will have access to the kitchen, the dining and living area. The kitchen is equipped with full-set appliances, including stove, fridge, microwave, kettle and rice cooker. Cutleries are available for you to use.
You will be sharing the washroom with another female. I will provide towel, soap, shampoo, toilet paper and hair dryer.
Wireless, high-speed internet is available for free. Laundry is available in the unit for you to use with no charge. Please leave the washer open after use to let it air-dry.
There is no designated parking in the building, availability is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Other things to note
Please tell me a little bit about yourself and the purpose of your stay so that I have an inkling about who is going to stay.
• I'm only comfortable renting to females so you must be females.
• Please show your photo ID/passport upon check-in for security purposes.
• Smoking, drugs, pets, parties and visitors are strictly prohibited at all times in the unit or the building common room.
• Please clean up after yourself.
• No laundry and cooking between 11 PM – 8 AM.
• Please limit noise between 11 PM – 8 AM.
• Please remove shoes by the entrance door.
I love to eat, travel, read and watch movies. Meeting new people is always exciting for me, I love hearing stories about other cultures!
As a host, I usually try to give my guests their privacy when they first arrive, just because for me, arriving on a new place is sometimes overwhelming.
However, don't be shy to knock on my door and ask questions. If you want to grab dinner together or want me to show you some place, just ask, if I'm free, I'll most likely say yes!