Simple & clean check-in, Top location on the main street, in front of the famous building of the Court House, Four bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, balcony, 135 sq.m. pure space for everybody who need affordable and simple private accommodation on most prestigious street - Vitosha Boulevard
Full Access to all rooms, facilities and appliances. No time restrictions or curfew
Other things to note
We insist 50euro key and property damage deposit on check in. No smoking apartment. Please do not get any food and drinks inside bedrooms. When the apartment is booked up to 7 or 8 persons only 3 bedrooms and one bathroom will be available
We do not offer breakfast, many bakeries and bistros are located next door
* We calculate: 1.00 Euro ~ 2.00 Bulgarian Leva. All additional payments are in cash only
* A security deposit of 15.00EUR per person is required and it is payable on check-in in cash.
* Smoking allowed only on balcony and outside in the stairways area
* Food and drinks not allowed in bedrooms.
* If you are planing a party or event in the apartment please inform us in advance to discuss this option. Extra guarantee deposit will be required
* Using the washing machines is not possible. If you have clothes we will do the laundry for you. 7kg/full load is EUR 4.50/
* Please inform us about your arrival time in advance especially if you are coming after 20:30h in the evening. We apply 2.00€/h fee outside our standard check-in period 13:00 - 20:30h
* We offer promotional transfers from and to Sofia Airport on low rates, form single persons to big groups. Using our transport will benefit also cutting the fees for late check-in.
* The whole apartment space is 135 sq.m. and it is consist of two joined flats which could be separated depending the number of people who book the apartment. This way we keep the prices low if small number of people book it. These groups can always request afterwards the whole 135sq.m space on a small promotional extra fee.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews