The cottage is close to OR Thambo South African Department of International Relations & Cooperation, Hatfield Gautrain Station, University of Pretoria, National Botanical Gardens, restaurants and dining.. You’ll love the cottage because of the coziness, the high ceilings, the location & you have your own personal veranda. The cottage is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
The cottage is situated in the garden of our residence in a friendly neighbourhood. The wood cabin cottage is very spacious and the wooden floors and vintage furniture gives it that old world charm. Make yourself at home while enjoying a good cup of coffee at the cozy coffee nook or relax on the veranda.
Our guests have access to the garden, a personal veranda and braai(afrikaans for barbecue) facilities (per request).
Interaction with guests
We are available for any help or information needed during your stay.
Other things to note
We do have 2 dogs on the yard, they are very friendly and loveable. Please do not feed them as they are on a healthy vet recommended diet and please do not let them in the cottage.
- Quiet hours are between 22:00 and 07:00
- No smoking in the flat, only on the veranda.
- The pets on the premises are not allowed inside the flat.
- We will provide our guests with breakfast cereals and everything you need to make coffee or tea.
- If you are staying for more than two days and you feel that you need clean bedding and towels, you need to inform us. We will leave fresh linnen and towels on your veranda. Please don't forget to leave the old linnen and towels for us, also on the veranda.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My wife and I are friendly and adventurous. We would love travel more and be in the natural environment. I love beer (brewing and drinking), doing carpentry and sports. Joanine enjoy spending time outdoors, meeting new people and making new friends.