This apartment has everything you need -- A great place to sleep, a toilet & bathroom with walk in shower, a TV, a fully equipped kitchen. There is a fridge, and of course a WIFI connection.
Major Perks include:
- First floor and fully furnished
- Fast Wifi
- Nespresso Coffeemaker
- 3 bedrooms with Queen Size Beds
- Professional Kitchen (incl. stove, toaster, kettle etc.)
- Flatscreen TV
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Washing machine/dryer
- Fresh bed linen and towels included.
- Ironing equipment
- Supermarket 1 minute walk
If that all sounds appealing, you should book right away! I will meet you at the apartment to check you in and out and tell you all you need to know about Amsterdam!
The entire apartment will be at your disposal. Also there's a balcony at the back of the apartment.
Interaction with guests
There will be a contact person available in case you need any help.
Other things to note
If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Please note, to bring this amount in cash since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour. Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thanks for understanding!
- Due to Amsterdam regulations with regard to a short stay license, this apartment is only available for a minimum stay of 7 nights and for groups of up to 4 adults. A household/family can stay with 6 people. Please let us know if this is the case.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews