A cozy apartment for two that's 5 minutes away from Dolores Park and all the best San Francisco eateries and public transportation (BART, Muni, etc.)
**From August 27th-September 13th, preference is given to guests requesting to stay 3 nights or longer.**
Beautiful studio in a true San-Francisco style building. The bedroom serves as the main room, and a bathroom and kitchenette adjoin it. The bedroom has tall bay windows and lots of natural light. The kitchen includes a fridge and stainless steel stove that you will have full access to. The bed is queen-sized and contains a Sealy mattress.
The unit is located on the first floor and has a private entry through the main door. The studio includes a queen-size bed and is centrally located centrally one block from Dolores Park and nearby Mission Street, you're a 5 minute walk away from coffee shops, corner stores and some of Yelp's highest-rated eateries in San Francisco ( Kitchen Story, Ike's Sandwiches, Gracias Madres, etc.).
Public transportation ( Muni) is one block away from the apartment on Market Street. BART (underground train) is located 5 blocks away on 16th/Mission Street (to/from the San Francisco Airport).
Wireless internet is included.
The kitchen is equipped with a stainless steal stove, a fridge and cupboard space to store your own food/beverages. Utensils, pots/pans and other cooking appliances are available during your stay. Towels, washcloths and linens will be laid out upon your arrival. Soap will be available in the bathroom.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you upon your arrival and will share my contact information (cell phone number and email address) with you in case any questions arise during your stay.
Other things to note
Mandatory cleaning fee of $50.
$125 Security deposit required, payable through Airbnb. It will be returned within 48 hours of your departure, provided there is no damage, abuse, breakage, or missing items.
1) Respect the neighbors.
2) No smoking inside the apt.
3) Return the apartment in the same condition as you got it.
4) Have a valid ID to show before your check-in.
5) If you use substantial amount of groceries or supplies, please replace them with something similar and/or equal $ value.
6) Use the trash, recycle and compost bins appropriately
(located under the sink).
A native Midwesterner, I was raised in Chile, South America and haven't stopped traveling since. My international adventures have stretched across continents, and are built around hostels and friendship. When I'm not globe-trekking, I can be found welcoming guests into my Castro studio with wine, hugs and an insider restaurant guide.
Some things you should know about me:
• I'm a macaroni and cheese connoisseur, and will give lectures on artisan cheese combinations at any mention of the words "pasta".
• I'm a huge homesharing advocate, and have been working hard with the Airbnb team as a homesharing advocate surrounding San Francisco legislation.
• Guitars and bonfires are the loves of my life. Both of them together is pure bliss.
San Francisco is simply magical. I dare you not to fall in love with this city.