This is really what experiencing Hong Kong is all about. This studio apartment is in the heart of Wan Chai, a district stepped in tradition and sandwiched between Central, the heart of Asia's financial capital and Causewaybay, a true symbol of why Hong Kong is considered a Shoppers' Paradise.
Taxi's, Buses, Trams, Underground transport are all within 3 minute walking distance. The view of this apartment is a breathtaking site of one of Hong Kong's most treasured historical grade sites, the Blue House (easily found through search engines). The area is quickly being transformed with an infusion of art galleries, new world class eateries and bars that take advantage of the city young longing to enjoy the traditional part of the city while also enjoying the exciting vibe happening around the area.
This open studio has a large double bed and a nice lounge sofa PLUS:
1) FREE ultra high speed wireless and LAN internet,
2) Full Kitchen with Smeg branded Fridge, cooker and microwave
3) Basic Cable access and High Definition local channels.
4) Entertainment Audio system and LCD TV with DVD player.
5) iHome iPhone/iPod charging stand
6) New air condition and ceiling fan for the hotter months.
7) Washer (I do recommend the laundromat immediately next to the building as they are cheap fast and good, allowing you to explore the city and let them take care of the "dirty" work)
I hope you enjoy your stay in Hong Kong, one of the most exciting and safest places in the world! This is my home city and I love every bit of it.
I look forward to hosting you and sharing with you my 30 years experience in this town.