Renovated, 225sqm modern, furnished space that treats you to an authentic Thai lifestyle. My apartment is on the 5th floor of a family owned building. No lift but the stairway is wide and easy. Nice view of the Sathorn lighted buildings at night.
2 big bedrooms with each a private bath. Huge living space and decent kitchen. Plenty of dishware and cookware if you want to cook.
Walk to Silom via Convent Road. Chong Nonsi & Saladaeng BTS stations is 1 km away. Lumpini MRT same.
A huge apartment with 2 BR and 2 bathrooms. If you need an extra bedroom we can add on a studio on the 3rd floor.
A huge sofa that fills the living area with an open kitchen concept. The windows are floor-to-ceiling around the entire apartment. Lots of light and views with curtains for privacy.
Suan Plu is teeming with local culture - street food etc
- Chic industrial floors and clean wall tones
- Furnished with decorations
- 2 En-suite bedroom, each about 50 square meters huge
- View of the brick castle next door from the BR
- Simple kitchen with stylish glassware, rice cooker,microwave (stove on order)
- Large living area with a 8-person sofa
- Balcony all around half the apartment
- View of Sathorn skyline
- Pool nearby at a small apartment for 90 baht entry
- 5th floor walk-up, so work the glutes
The whoooooole great big apartment.
Don't use my clothes in the white bedroom drawers (they may not be your style anyway...), or exchange the towels/sheets. Thanks.
Interaction with guests
We happily meet you generally 2 hours after your landing time at the residence to give an orientation to the apartment and the neighborhood.
We can provide directions and assistance with communicating as needed; restaurant recommendations and party scene, as required. Working on the weekdays and sometimes on the weekends but always available by phone or (website hidden)/texting.
Other things to note
The artwork in the large bedroom is in memory of long-time Bangkok-based designer Peter Tiong, from whose collection it was given to me.
If staying longer than a week, electricity will be charged based on monthly bill and sent on Airbnb Resolutions.
Large American Size Fridge
Please take in the stools or other furniture from the balcony if it's going to rain.
There is a washing machine. But as laundry is cheap to do in Thailand, you can go see the blue laundry shop just to the left when you exit the door. Or inside the market there is a laundry shop on the corner I use.
- This is a family residence. Please no loud noise or music after 10pm. Plenty of bars just down the street or over st Silom.
- Electricity will be charged at cost (7 Baht) of actual usage for over 6 nights reservation. It's how we keep prices low and you only pay for what you use.
- Please refer to the terms about having more guests than that which you reserved the residence.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside on the balcony please.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.
- Please be aware that a lost key or key card may have a replacement cost of up to $90.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Saigon and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and OK in Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.