My place is good for couples and solo adventurers. It's a duplex apartment located on the top (5th floor) of a lovely building on the Upper East Side. No elevator in the building but there is beautiful terrace that you can enjoy on warm days for breakfast/dinner or just work outside, a rare thing in New York City.
It's my main residence, so please be mindful of my personal belongings in the apartment and closets that are marked "for personal use".
Interaction with guests
I'm always online and on messages! You can reach out at any time ;)
Other things to note
The building is a walk-up building with NO ELEVATOR and the apartment is located on the top 5th floor with the bedroom on the upper floor. Please have that in mind when booking the place.
- No shoes in the house please.
- Wash any used dishes. Do not leave food out.
- Use recycling bin (provided in the kitchen) for (1) general trash, (2) plastic/glass/metal, (3) paper/cardboard.
- Please be mindful of noise level. Please be courteous to neighbors.
- Close windows, turn off lights, and shut off air conditioner whenever leaving the apartment. Use any candles responsibly.
- Hang any wet or damp towels in the bathroom.
- Be considerate of the owner's furniture please. Do not open closets or any drawers, other than those noted. This is my place and I do not rent it out to make a dollar of extra money. I travel a lot for work, so I am just giving it out for what I pay for it.