1 bedrm, 1 bath cottage at Spanish Village in Port Aransas, free standing and offers a bit of old Port A charm with the conveniences you would expect from a modern home. Plenty of outdoor space and a large, screened patio. Great location on Alister St near restaurants and shopping. Flat screen TVs in living room and bedroom.
Stays during the summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day) have a 3 night minimum.
Please note that rates include hotel occupancy tax.
City of Port Aransas STR# 524867
Please note: This community does not allow boats or trailers of any kind.
Interaction with guests
This property is managed by Sand Key Realty. We are located at 722 Tarpon St Suite I in Port Aransas. We are open 9 - 5 Monday - Sat and 10 - 3 on Sunday. We can be reached at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (URL HIDDEN)
Other things to note
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
• Kitchens are well equipped with basic cooking needs (dishes, silverware, pots, pans, coffee maker, microwave and large appliances). Note that food products such as spices or seasoning are not provided for safety reasons.
• All our properties are supplied with one set of sheets for all beds. Bath towels are supplied per number of people the house sleeps. We do not provide beach towels.
• A start up supply of toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags and dish soap will be provided. After that, the guest is responsible for any additional needs.
• Suggested items to bring are beach towels, extra paper goods (toilet paper, facial tissue and paper towels), extra pillows if you wish to sleep with more than one, coffee filters, spices/seasoning, bathing soap and shampoo, extra dish soap, extra trash bags, sun tan lotion/sun block and beach gear.
SELF CATERING: All of our properties are self-catering. No maid or towel service is provided during your stay.
- Guests must be 25 or older to book