There are so many great features about the house and area which I hope you get to enjoy while you are here.
Located on a quiet street, walking distance to Callala Beach and Currumbene Creek. The Husky Ferry operates on a regular basis back and forth during the holiday seasons from the end of the street.
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 queen beds, 1 room with 4 single bunk beds
- 4 rooms with bi robes
- All linen provided - eg towels, sheets, doonas and pillows
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Laundry with washing machine
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge with water/ice maker, aldi coffee machine for your convenience we ask that you do bring your own aldi pods though. Feel free to use all cutlery, pots & dishes
- Loungeroom with wall mounted tv downstairs
- Separate loungeroom upstairs with double sofa bed
- Dining room suitable for 10 seats
- Great outdoor entertaining area with pergola, 8 seater table and gas bottle bbq for your use
- Remote control double lock up garage for your convenience.
For a quick swim or fish the Creek or Beach is at the end of the street mins away and the Ferry pick up over to Husky.
There are great beaches in the National Park which encircles Jervis Bay. Try Honeymoon Bay near Point Perpendicular or surfing at Cullburra Beach. There are canoes for hire, Fishing trips and Cruises to see the Dolphins and Whales.
The local shops are convenient, there is IGA as Callala Beach shops as well as butcher, bakery, cafe, post office, liquor store and chemist. Or stock up at Woolies or Aldi in Culburra/Nowra.
You have access to the entire house
Interaction with guests
We will provide you with our mobile number once booking is confirmed so you can contact us should you need any information or require any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Myola is approximately 2.5 hours drive from Sydney.
- Smoking Outside Only