A delightful double room in a family home in a quiet village location, walking distance to local pub restaurants, village shop and country park, with easy access to Essex Way long distance path.
Easy access to Chelmsford town railway station, Broomfield Hospital, Stansted Airport, Chelmsford City Racecourse. Convenient for Anglia Ruskin University and Writtle Agricultural College.
- Please treat this as you would expect guests to treat your own home.
- Please be considerate of neighbours, park considerately, and keep music/TV to a moderate volume, especially at night.
- Please rinse the bath or shower after use.
- If you open an outside patio door to the garden, please ensure that you lock it again when you come in. And in any case, if you are the last person leaving in the morning, please ensure all outside patio doors are locked when you leave.
- Please remove muddy boots or shoes before entering.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.