About this listing
Large Chandler 4BR/3BA w/ Pool and Spa. Swim-up pool table with bench seating is a great place to unwind, or you can relax in the heated spa. Centrally located, perfect for spring-training base camp, close to airport. shopping, downtown(s). Great for groups, couple, business travelers, etc.
Lemon tree loaded with grapefruit-sized lemons right now, perfect for lemonade, Italian ice, and other tasty treats! - (note: Lemon season is over...until next year)
2-story, 3 br upstairs, 1 br down. (3rd Bedroom has a double futon and a single-over-double bunk bed, so it will sleep 5, there just wasn't an option for a single/double bunk)
***Please let us know if you have pets. Pets are welcome to stay here, but we do require that you have a place to keep your pet (i.e. dog crate, pet carrier, etc.) while you may be away from the house. We also ask that you limit their access to the tiled area of the home (Gates are provided). There is a very tiny pet fee of $10 per pet per night. (Sorry, due to allergies, no cats allowed). (weekly and monthly discounts can be applied for your pets as well)
Backyard oasis, w/ pool and spa, open floorplan, quiet neighborhood, close to tennis courts, track, parks and greenbelt walking/biking paths. Small park at end of street is a stone's throw, with playground and lots of open spaces.
Interaction with guests
Always available to help, answer questions, etc. Will be as involved or as hands-off as necessary.
Other things to note
Swimming Pool & liability waiver are expressed and agreed to by booking.
- No Shoes upstairs
- No illegal drugs
- Respect for Neighbors - no loud / late parties
- Please feel at home, and treat my home the same or better than you would treat yours
- Must be at least 25 to book
Pet Fee of $10 per night per dog (up to two small dogs allowed, any large dogs or more than two require owner permission) . Sorry, no cats due to common allergies.
Swimming Pool liability waiver signature required.
--> Additional daily Spa fee if you would like to heat the spa . ($15)
If you pay the spa fee, you will have access to a remote control. Damaging or losing the remote will unfortunately result in a $300 replacement charge (yes, they are very expensive, we just recently replaced it, prompting this process).
Please read all house rules, terms and conditions before booking. By booking, you agree to all of the terms, conditions and rules published below. This is a quiet, family neighborhood of single family homes, so ABSOLUTELY NO EVENTS, LOUD PARTIES OR LARGE GATHERINGS.-
- No Pool Fence, but there are self-closing, two handed doors leading to pool area.
NO SMOKING in the house!
LIABILITY AND POOL WAIVER
Waiver of Liability And Hold Harmless Agreement.
1. In consideration for receiving permission to rent, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE the owner, their officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demand, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while in, on or upon the premises where the use is being conducted.
2. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in renting, whether caused by negligence of releasees or otherwise.
3. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family, spouse, and my guests. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona.
4. I accept this Liability Waiver incorporated in the House Rules, which I accepted when making this booking. I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and accept it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same. Upon request by email, we will send you this Liability Waiver by email.
Pool & Spa: ONLY GUESTS declared with this AIRBNB Booking MAY USE THE POOL& SPA.
Please shower before use of the pool. CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BACKYARD AND POOL/SPA AREA WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION. If children are allowed in the pool & spa, they must be monitored by an adult at all times.
In consideration for the utilization of the Pool & Spa we, understand and agree as follows:
1. I am responsible to check water quality before use. Test strips are provided and can be used if necessary. USE OF THE POOL / SPA IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2. Diving is not permitted, as serious injury, paralysis or even death could occur.
3. People with open wounds or infectious diseases are not permitted in the pool or spa.
4. No running, pushing and horseplay on wet deck areas.
5. Please no food or drinks in the pool or Hot Tub. NO GLASS containers!
6. Always keep pool gate closed and back garage door closed and locked for pool safety.
7. I understand there is No lifeguard on duty.
8. To the best of my knowledge, I am physically sound and have medical approval by my doctor to participate in physical exercise activities of the type normally engaged in a voluntary health & fitness facility and for usage of a pool.
9. I understand and agree that I am responsible for learning how to use the equipment properly and safely.
10. I understand that by requesting the use of the pool and spa, I am assuming financial responsibility of the pool and spa for any and all usage, breakage, and/or abuse of the policies during my stay. This could include any/all fees for extraordinary maintenance and/or repair incurred by owner in order to restore the pool after my stay.
11. I understand that by requesting the use of the SPA, I will be charged an additional fee per night in order to heat the spa. I understand that this fee will be charged whether or not I use the spa.
12. I understand that if I lose, damage, or otherwise cause the Spa Remote to become unusable by the owner, I will be assessed a $300 replacement fee.
13. I understand that owner reserves the right to change or cancel the continued availability of the POOL & SPA without prior notice to me for issues related to care, maintenance, and/or safety.
14. Owner is not liable for any loss or damage to my property arising out of my usage of the POOL & SPA.
15. I agree to refrain from using equipment that I determine to be defective or in need maintenance or repair. Should any equipment be in a state of disrepair, I will alert owner in lieu of using said equipment.
16. I understand that a risk of injury and/or illness is present when engaging in or utilizing POOL / SPA and I assume all responsibilities and risk of participation in this program. I understand that failure to follow listed policies may increase those risks and incur charges to my CC on file related to any breakage, abuse of equipment, and/or abuse and negligence of the policies given and signed upon check-in.
17. IN CONSIDERATION OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF MY AGREEMENT, I INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND FOR MYSELF, MY HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AND ADMINISTRATORS AND DO HEREBY RELEASE ANY AND ALL SPONSORS OF THIS FACILITY AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM INJURIES, INCLUDING ILLNESS AND DEATH, THAT I MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF MY USAGE OF THE HOT TUBS/POOL.
18. MY ACCEPTANCE OF THE HOUSE RULES, and the Liability Release and Pool & Spa Waiver incorporated therein IS EVIDENCE I SHOULD CHECK WITH MY DOCTOR TO SEE IF THE POOL / SPA USE IS SUITABLE FOR MY AND MY CHILD/WARD'S HEALTH AND PHYSICAL CONDITION.
19. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT, RELEASE & WAIVER LIABILITY, AND I KNOW ITS CONTENTS. I HAVE VOLUNTARILY ACCEPTED IT AS PART OF MY ACCEPTANCE OF THE HOUSE RULES AS MY OWN FREE ACT.