Welcome to our retro decorated ranch style bungalow. We have a nice getaway on nearly 5 acres, backing onto crown land with water access. Deer routinely frequent our property. We have a pond in the backyard. Located 15 minutes outside New Glasgow, we are close to all amenities. You can drive to Halifax in 1.5 hours. The ferry to Prince Edward Island is 20 minutes away. Cape Bretton is only an hour away and easy to explore in day drives from the house.
There are two bathrooms , three bedrooms, the kitchen, and living room on the main floor. We do not have internet or a land line phone. The cellular signal is good and I have streamed movies through my phone's hot spot. There is a large room in the basement with a couple of couches, one is a recliner. There is an additional room downstairs that could be used for a bedroom upon request. An airbed could be provided.
There is a garage that is not to be used, as we are utilizing it for storage.
Other things to note
A member of our family is allergic to dog and cat dander. Unfortunately pets are not permitted.
- Please Do Not flush any toilet paper, tampons, or napkins as we are on a septic tank. Place in garbage can provided
- Please leave your shoes at the door
- Please use water sparingly as we are on a well
- Please do not try to rinse grease or other food refuse down the sink. Containers will be provided for this type of waste.
- Upon arrival you will find a clean house with beds made.
- Please leave linens in the baskets provided