You’ll love our private 3 room apartment, with private entry, kitchenette/living area, large step-in shower & comfy King-size bed. Plenty of towels, closet & drawer space. Fully equipped kitchenette/dining area for short or long stay. The kitchenette has microwave, 2 burner cook-top, mini-fridge, coffee maker, & toaster. All the basics for your first breakfast. And all the necessities for cooking & basic cleaning. Close to Mesa Boeing & great dining, shopping, hiking & boating recreation.
FREE WI-FI, DISH TV with premium channels (great for sports watching) and you have PRIVATE access to all that is pictured. The drapes in the bedroom can be pulled for complete black-out. If you need access to the washer and dryer, it can be arranged for a small fee. If you'd like, I can also show you how to use the pool and outdoor grill.
Access to fully equipped separate private living/kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom, private patio and walkway. Personal designated parking spot in our driveway. Pool access is granted once a waiver is signed.
Interaction with guests
I am usually at home. I am available most efficiently through text messages and phoning.
Other things to note
Please NO parties or children under 12. We are multiple cat owners, and there are also 2 free-range cats that frequent our backyard. If you are allergic probably not a good home for you.
- Please be respectful hosts home as you would your own.
- Hosts prefer quiet hours from 10PM to 6AM, but you can come and go as you please.
- Smoking is permitted on the back patio and in the backyard area.
- Guest rooms are connected to hosts living quarters through a connecting door. Host has 3 cats that we try to keep out of the rooms; therefore, well a mannered guest cat may be considered. Hosts can lend guest a litter box. Guest provides their own litter and clean-up, and all other cat food and supplies.
- In the case of long term rentals, a week or longer, host will change the sheets and clean the rooms once a week, at a guest and host agreed upon time. Also guest may use host washer and dryer at $10 per 3 loads.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
I love my family and friends. I love food, art, animals, travel, and meeting new people. I am learning to speak Italian and I know some German. My father has always acted as if he never met a stranger, and so therefore, I like to make new friends. My home is shared with my husband Mike and my father-in-law, Joseph, and 4 indoor only cats. I hope to make your visit as enjoyable as possible!