A family friendly home located a few minutes walk to Bronte Beach.
This 1880s Victorian house has four big bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, formal living & dining rooms, an entertainers open-plan kitchen and a children's rumpus room which is adjacent to a large family living area that flows onto a private level garden. The single-level home has large rooms with 14 foot ceilings.
- The kitchen / family area has bi fold doors which open up to a level backyard (partially paved and partially grassed) Table, chairs and a gas BBQ are perfect for alfresco dining.
- The grassy backyard features a children's cubby house and toys for playing.
- A newly built modern kitchen has gas stove, oven, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Off the kitchen is a children's playroom where you will find the 3rd bathroom and laundry with washer and dryer.
- The kitchen / family space features a large flat screen tv with Foxtel and Apple TV.
- Bus stop 5 mins away.
- Lovely Bronte Beach is max 10 min walk.
- Bronte and Charing Cross villages 5 min walk where you will find restaurants, cafes, butcher, fresh food, bakery, shopping, laundromat and liquor shop
-Wifi throughout house
- Off street parking for 2 cars available.
February 2016 update - an air conditioner has been installed in the kitchen / living space.
Interaction with guests
You will have the house to yourself. Our cleaner will come once a week to vacuum and clean the bathrooms. We will be available by phone or email to handle any enquiries.
This is our family home so please treat it with respect.
From Dec 23, 2017 - Jan 03, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
I'm Lisa. I'm a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a busy lawyer. We've lived in Bronte for 6 years. We love living here. The house is great for kids. We love being such a close walk to the beach and just a quick walk or bus to Bondi Junction.
We hope that you will like our house as much as we do.
We love using Airbnb for our own travel around Australia or overseas.