Beautiful open concept home in great neighborhood...quiet and safe!
Close to golf courses, Surprise Baseball Stadium, AZ Cardinals Stadium, Wild Life Zoo & Aquarium, White Tanks Park regional park, shopping, and dining. One mile from AZ 303 Freeway.
Cozy queen size bed with walk-in closet and Smart TV. Southern exposure window.
Living room/dining room
Hall Bathroom (only for guests)
Patio with new gas grill
- There is no smoking in Statler House.
- Manners and respect invoke harmony.
- Limited use of alcohol to prevent conflict is expected.
- If you or someone in your part breaks something there will be a replacement charge.
- There is a $5 cash charge for each load of laundry.
- Laundry is only to be done between the hours of 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- No one is to use a bedroom that hasn't been reserved for them.
- Everyone is expected to clean up after themselves. So if you cook something you're responsible to clean up your dishes. Guests wash their dishes and put them away.
- The HOA does not allow overnight parking on the street.
- Don't park closer that 8 feet to the garage door.
Well behaved dogs up to 35 lbs are welcome provided they are house trained.
Each dog over 35 lbs counts as a guest.
I'm a dog lover so we can compromise on a case to case basis.
I have a large fenced backyard for our furry friends to explore. Owners are expected to pick up pet waste.
I'm often available to dog sit for a $20 per day fee.
Thank you for reviewing this, and have a wonderful stay at my home. :)
Hi, my name is Kelly. I moved to the Phoenix Valley in 2000 from Iowa. I have two wonderful daughters and six amazing grandchildren. I studied Interior Design at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa. I have a special love for dogs I have a mini long-haired Dachshund, Jetta. I love Arizona...the sunny blue skies with great sunsets, beautiful flowers and watching the many hummingbirds we have in our amazing state.
I'm enjoy working with my hands designing, doing home projects, painting refurbishing furniture and making beaded jewelry. Meeting new people is so much fun and interesting. Spending the day having the right people around you is great. Add warm sun, blue sky and I think I’m in heaven! I have a form of muscular dystrophy so I use a power chair. I still walk, but not very well. No matter what a person's health condition is it's the strength of the mind and soul that will determine their happiness.
I look forward to meeting you!