Brand new listing and best location in Seattle! Luxury, modern waterfront condo located in the only condominium complex actually on the downtown Seattle waterfront. Unobstructed views of Puget Sound, Pike Place Market in your backyard, and ferries, the aquarium, stadiums, parks, and all of downtown Seattle restaurants, shops, and activities within walking distance. The unit offers quiet and relaxation of waterfront living and easy access to all the action of downtown living.
The unit offers 1 bedroom, 1 full bath, den with sleeping arrangements and private balcony.
Unit amenities include:
- Bedroom with queen memory foam bed.
- Separate den with day bed and trundle with folding screen door for privacy
- Chef's kitchen with granite counter-tops, refrigerator (with ice maker and filtered water), gas stove-top, conventional oven, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and bar seating.
- Dining room table with view for 8 to 10 people (table extends)
- Bath with double sinks and separate Jacuzzi soaking tub and toilet.
- Private balcony with seating
- Gas fireplace
- Walk-in closet and full length mirror
- Working Ms. Mac Man machine for entertainment.
- Door lock is pin-code activated (no keys to loose!)
- High Speed WiFi
- Apple TV in unit
- Full Washer/Dryer in unit
- Lounge chair lays to single bed for 5th guest.
Unit access is controlled by door code (no keys to loose!) and fob to enter community areas. Guests enjoy the entire unit with private balcony and also have access to shared building amenities including the fitness center, hot tub, and rooftop deck with two gas built-in BBQs.
Interaction with guests
While we live locally and happy to answer questions and provide recommendations, guest can access the unit and amenities at their convenience.
Other things to note
Waterfront Landings is an amazing community primarily occupied with long-term residents. Amenities including the fitness center, hot tub, rooftop deck with BBQ are shared with all residents.
* Please remove shoes when entering unit.
* No parties within the unit or in common spaces.
* Be respectful to property, belongings, and other residents.
* Guest must be screened per HOA rules, screening fee paid by host.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View other reviews